This was the worst experience ever for multiple reasons.
1. Our reservations were for 7pm... For 7 people...... We placed our order by 7:30.... Our food didn't arrive until 9:30
2. Two of our guests had to reorder at 8:45 because they had run out of the menu item... This was over an hour after we had placed the our first order
3. Two our guests orders were wrong when they finally came out and it took the restaurant another 20 minutes to remake the correct menu items
4. We were given a free round of drinks because the order took so long.... It took 20 minutes to make these drinks...they were out of oranges for the blue moon... Bartender offered an orange liquor shot as a replacement!?!
5. Two of the correct entrees were sooooo cold that they weren't eaten.
6. Our meal took so long that another table beside ours applauded when our food finally came.... It was that noticeable to other guests
7. The bartender came over while we were waiting on the food....a guest with us joked with him that we wished we had our food... His response was "good luck"
8. At the end of the night our waitress took only two of the entrees off of our bill.
9. The manager at the end of the night appologized for our slow service and errors along the way. She let us know that the chef walked out, and asked us to come back and try them again sometime..... We would never try it again after that experience.
10. If you wanted us to come back and try you.... Or not write a review for this website you should have comped our entire meal. We didn't leave until 10:30... With most of our guests still hungry.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.