“A perfect Family restaurant”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #12 of 137 Restaurants in Richmond
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 29, 2012

My family enjoys having family dinner at the Olive Garden. The service is excellent and the food is cooked to order. We are vegetarians and find it easy to alter the menu to meet our dietary requirements. The staff is very attentive to our needs.
WE CERTAINLY FEEL LIKE FAMILY WHEN AT THIS RESTAURANT

Reviewed September 21, 2012

I find their service to be very good, the food to be excellent and the prices are great for the amount of food you are served.

I very much enjoy the soup and salad and had a difficult time ordering form the menu. When I do order from the menu I have to take home a meal for later. They don't mind at all preparing a to go bag or helping you with one if you have a lot of leftovers.

Reviewed August 6, 2012

Olive Garden is a great chain, because it has high standards for the best quality food. Menu specials change regularly enough that you don't get bored. Who can resist those endless breadsticks?

Reviewed June 4, 2012

I had just left Acres of Land Winery after waiting over an hour and a half for food and drinks. We had a reservation for 18 to celebrate my daughter's graduation, and we left Mr. Land's restaurant hungry and bitterly disappointed. I led the group to the nearest restaurant and hoped for the best. We arrived at the Olive Garden and my husband explained our situation. The staff was spectacular - not only did they prepare a seating arrangement for us to dine together, but also designated three servers to accommodate us. The food and drinks were wonderful, the service was excellent, and they helped salvage a night that was meant for celebration. Mr. Land should consult with the Olive Garden on staff training and customer service if he wants to run a successful restaurant. I will enthusiastically recommend the Olive Garden in Richmond to anyone looking for a good meal and good service.

Reviewed May 27, 2012

Stopped here on a late Thursday afternoon. The restaurant was not crowded. My wife and I ordered the new chicken tortellini dishes they had been advertising. You get salad with it and a choice of two different pesto bread appetizers. Our server was not very knowledgeable but was pleasant. When he brought our appetizers, he brought the wrong ones. When we realiqed it he said he would correct it. He came back and said they were still baking the ones we wanted so it would take a few minutes. We finished our salad and then our main entrees came. Our appetizer arrived a few minutes later. The entrees were kind of bland and the appetizer was greasy. I would rate the food average at best as well as the service. probably won't make an effort to stop here again when we pass through on vacation. There are much better authentic Italian restaurants around.

1  Thank SmokiesJunkie