“exceptional service when I needed it most”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #15 of 127 Restaurants in Richmond
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Richmond, Kentucky, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“exceptional service when I needed it most”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2012

I had just left Acres of Land Winery after waiting over an hour and a half for food and drinks. We had a reservation for 18 to celebrate my daughter's graduation, and we left Mr. Land's restaurant hungry and bitterly disappointed. I led the group to the nearest restaurant and hoped for the best. We arrived at the Olive Garden and my husband explained our situation. The staff was spectacular - not only did they prepare a seating arrangement for us to dine together, but also designated three servers to accommodate us. The food and drinks were wonderful, the service was excellent, and they helped salvage a night that was meant for celebration. Mr. Land should consult with the Olive Garden on staff training and customer service if he wants to run a successful restaurant. I will enthusiastically recommend the Olive Garden in Richmond to anyone looking for a good meal and good service.

Visited May 2012

Fishers, Indiana
“Just your average Olive Garden”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2012

Stopped here on a late Thursday afternoon. The restaurant was not crowded. My wife and I ordered the new chicken tortellini dishes they had been advertising. You get salad with it and a choice of two different pesto bread appetizers. Our server was not very knowledgeable but was pleasant. When he brought our appetizers, he brought the wrong ones. When we realiqed it he said he would correct it. He came back and said they were still baking the ones we wanted so it would take a few minutes. We finished our salad and then our main entrees came. Our appetizer arrived a few minutes later. The entrees were kind of bland and the appetizer was greasy. I would rate the food average at best as well as the service. probably won't make an effort to stop here again when we pass through on vacation. There are much better authentic Italian restaurants around.

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank SmokiesJunkie
Lima Ohio
“Pretty good went on a busy night”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2012 via mobile

Iverall was good took a little time tiger our foot and drinks but sort of worth the wait

Owen Sound, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Exquisite with grreat food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2012

Very busy New Years eve but great service and the food was fantastic. This place is great!

Visited December 2011
Lexington, Kentucky
“Good Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2011

Not all olive Gardens are created equal. However this is a good one. I frequent this restaurant a few times a month. Most of my visits here are satisfactory. The food has been good, and the service has been acceptable. One of the best places to eat in Richmond Kentucky. I would recommend this restaurant to others.

• Visited March 2011