“WAY too expensive for VERY little comforts!!!”
Review of Renfro Valley KOA

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Renfro Valley
Renfro Valley KOA
Reviewed July 12, 2011

Stayed over the weekend with my family. Got a one-room cabin for $58/night. It was HORRIBLE! The mattresses were about 3" thick over a wood base--we woke up EXTREMELY sore the next morning--even the kids! The camp doesn't provide ANYTHING--no TV, no sheets...nothing. It was just big enough to turn around in. For $58 dollars, I expected a LOT more!! The owners, especially the man, was barely friendly. Oh, and if you plan on having someone come to visit you, they charge $5.00 PER PERSON just for your visitor to come for a few hours. I will NEVER be back there again!!!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank barbieddoll
There are newer reviews for Renfro Valley KOA

Reviewed July 18, 2008

We had a great time at the KOA, the campground is very clean, the rest rooms also clean the only thing is that the shower heads are very low so if you are tall you have to bend down. We camped in a cabin the air conditioning was a plus. Don't rent the bikes too dangerous. The pool is clean, the owners are sooo nice. This is a dry county so if you want beer you wont find it around there. I think you can find it in Richmond we went to Jelico,Tenn. about 30 min. each way.

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3  Thank waltswife1
Reviewed June 11, 2007

The primitive sites are not wooded and are not private as described on the website. There is an unreal amount of poison ivy - everywhere - not just where the "Warning Poison Ivy" signs are. Careful - I was and still came home covered in it head to toe. The staff was very helpful and that made our trip worthwhile. Also – FYI – the closest place to buy beer is 40+ minutes away. There is a grocery store and a dollar store less than 2 miles away, so you don’t have to buy the stuff in the camp store unless you are in a pinch. The hot dogs they sold in the camp store for $2.19 cost 69 cents at IGA.

Stayed: May 2007
A TripAdvisor Member
Harrison, Mich.
Reviewed August 29, 2005

We are also Handicap, Yes their are some places with steps. We found the people to be very courteous, The Shows are Excellent. We have a Motor Home an Stay in the Park on the Renfro Valley Camp Ground. My Wife and I have all ways been treaded with respect. Our hat goes off to the new owners , who have also treated us with respect.
Thank You Renfro Valley, We Love You.
Fred & Bev Hollister.
fhollister@sbcglobal.net
Harrison, Mich.

5  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
A TripAdvisor Member
Lawrenceburg, Indiana
Reviewed March 25, 2004

This was my first trip in our motor home and I was very nervous about parking it. The gate attendant was very helpful when I told him and he said I will give you a drive thru that you can get into easily. So I am very thakful to the man , he helped makemy only trip a good one. When we got home my wife went into the nursing home and I will have to sell the RV. Thanks to the man. C Kinnett

8  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Boone Tavern Hotel
#1 of 10 in Berea
Red Roof Inn and Suites
Holiday Inn Express Berea

Been to Renfro Valley KOA? Share your experiences!