Super 8 Radcliff Ft. Knox Area
  • Pool
  • Fitness center
  • Breakfast included
Average 3/5
All reviewsmagical staylast couple yearsfront deskroom was cleanone nightwould recommend this hotel to anyonestaff was friendlyvinylmotelpetbedding
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 7, 2011

Stayed here for my nephews graduation from Fort knox basic training. The location is ok. Front staff seemed like they didn't want to be bothered with you. Called the front desk due to issues with the tv, and got the impression we were "bothering" them. Beds were very low, which if you have back and joint issues, is not good. Hotel and rooms were clean enough, but not what id call super clean. breakfast was poor. muffin, cereal and coffee and seating area was x-tra small. not worth what we paid for it in my opinion.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed April 6, 2011

a good value, the room was clean as well as the rest of the hotel, the staff were all very nice.had a microwave and frig in the room.I would stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed September 20, 2010

This is conveniant to Ft. Knox but I promise it is worth the drive to stay in Elizabeth town. This place stinks and is in an awful part of town. Our truck was broken into and all that they cared about is not wanting the other guests to know that it was broken into. The shower didn't work correctly and this place completely over charges. Trust me it is a dump!

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 30, 2010

I booked a hotel room a month in advance for my son's Army graduation. I had a confirmation number and called the night before I was due to make sure nothing had changed. When I arrived at the hotel, I was told that "I had called sometime between the hours of midnight and 7 AM and cancelled my reservation" and there were no rooms available. They couldn't specify exactly who had cancelled my reservation or precisely when, only that it had come from but they couldn't do anything to help us. I was required to get a room 15 miles away at 11:00 at night because that's all that was available. It was a HORRIBLE beginning to an otherwise wonderful family trip. I am still waiting for Super 8 to follow up on my complaint.

Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed April 11, 2009

Ok, so the Super 8 is trying to go all non smoking. The only problem is the whole hotel smells like smoke. They charge you $150 fee for smoking in the room, but can they really tell? It's that bad. My husband and I don't smoke, so for us it was worse than for someone who does. The bathtub was filthy and stained with black crud and all of the sinks/tubs, etc. in the room were clogged, so when we showered we had water to our ankles. The beds aren't too bad, but they could be of higher quality. The ac was weird to run - it would shut off when it was still hot in the room. It was hard to get a comfortable temperature. On the plus side, the hotel staff was pretty good about addressing our issues, but I still wouldn't come back. Why would you stay somewhere for $80/night with a military discount when you could've stayed at the Holiday Inn Express for the same price? Lesson learned for next time! This hotel is perfect for people who don't want to spend any time in their room and maybe for a night. Definitely not for families with kids or multiple night stays. They really need to overhaul this motel!!!!!

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled with family