“Excellent Staff”

Holiday Inn Express Radcliff
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Radcliff
Reviewed July 15, 2014

We stayed at the holiday inn express for a week with a baseball group for a tournament we were attending and I was very pleased with my room, but especially the help from the workers. I especially want to thank Paula for everything she did while we were there.... I felt like she went above and beyond to make our trip as enjoyable as possible. If I every return to the area I will stay there again for sure!

Room Tip: if you are staying for an extended amount of time or have 4+ guest, I recommend a suite room as not...
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
General M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Radcliff, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2014

Dear Lori D: Thank you for staying with us during your week-long visit to Radcliff/Elizabethtown for the baseball tournament! The two teams that stayed with us for the week were outstanding, and we thank you for making our efforts to please all our guests so much simpler due to the great behavior of your ballplayers! Paula is superior in adding a welcoming and personal touch to our guests, and we'd like to thank you for recognizing her efforts; we will happily pass the word along, as well as a personal incentive to show the same kind of appreciation for our team as you've shown. We hope to see you next year, and we're more than pleased that we took care of your team to such a high level of satisfaction. Thank you again for staying with us, and thank you for taking the time to give us some great feedback!!

There are newer reviews for Holiday Inn Express Radcliff

Reviewed July 14, 2014

I had a wonderful stay at the Holiday Inn Express in Radcliff KY. The front doors weren’t total open and Monique was welcoming me to the Holiday Inn. She was very pleasant, professional, and very helpful. I asked about different restaurants and she knew all the places and what they served. You could tell that she was very sincere about what she was doing and because of her my stay was wonderful. Room was very clean along with the hallways and the outside grounds. The rest of the staff that I can in contact with were very friendly.
When I return I will definitely stay at the Holiday Inn in Radcliff, KY
Thank You again Monique for everything.
Tom Radtke

Room Tip: All Holiday Inns are good. What makes one better that the other is the staff.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business

Dear Mr. Radtke: I had the pleasure of speaking with you over the phone, and I would like to thank you again for the kind words you had for our staff, our hotel, and for Monique, who is one of our brightest agents. We're very glad to see that your experience was so memorable here at the Holiday Inn Express--Radcliff/Ft. Knox. As a frequent guest of IHG properties, we value and thank you for your feedback, and we hope to continue building a positive and long-lasting relationship with you and all of our great guests. Thank you again for staying with us, and for taking the time to review our hotel with such great comments, which have been passed down to the staff. We hope to see you again soon!!

Reviewed July 13, 2014

We stayed one night en route to Alabama. At check-in, the staff was very friendly and forewarned us that there was a large group of young boys in town for a baseball tournament. Even with a lot of children in the hotel, it was fairly quiet. The room was very clean and the bed was extremely comfortable. The hotel wasn't able to accommodate my request for two queen beds, but that was to be expected as it was the day after July 4th and the hotel was very full.

The hotel was within walking distance to a gas station/convenience store as well as two a few restaurants. After spending ten hours in a car, being able to walk was a definite plus!

The breakfast area was very clean and had ample choices for guests.

Overall, the location of the hotel was very nice, as it was approximately a 9-10 mile drive from I-65. It was nice having quiet surroundings, as opposed to the roar of interstate traffic.

I would definitely recommend this hotel to travelers!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
General M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Radcliff, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2014

Dear mackinawlocal: Thank you for staying with us during the 4th of July holiday weekend! Your review nails it all on the head---we were sold out, with baseball teams taking up most of our double bed rooms, but they were great, and we're very glad that you enjoyed your stay with us during that time. We like to let our guests know of any team stays so that if they get too rowdy, we can address the issues, with the help of our observant guests. We're happy, though, that your stay was uneventful, and that you were able to take advantage of what our location has to offer. It certainly does get quiet here at night, and we're very glad that we made your stay great, especially when you've been in a car for such a long time! Please come back anytime, and thank you for spending your holiday weekend with us in Radcliff, Kentucky!

Reviewed July 8, 2014

Stayed one night to attend funeral services for relative. It's a nice place with clean rooms and very good breakfast. The beds were just soft enough as to not make my back hurt. I would stay there again.

Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear william s: Our beds are less than a year old, and we're happy to hear that you enjoyed the sleep you got on them! I'm sorry for your loss; I hope that our discretion and accommodations during your time of grief were to your satisfaction. Hopefully you can visit us again under different circumstances, but we are more than happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we did, and that our amenities in the Express Start breakfast room, as well as our great housekeeping crew made your stay great. We hope to see you again soon, and again please accept our sincere condolences.

Reviewed July 1, 2014

We like the location, cleanliness of the hotel and customer service. Nicole Watson did a great job working with us to make reservations for our large group of nine. We had several high ranking Military Officers from the Philippines staying for work related travel and they all were very happy with their lodging accommodations.

The entire staff was very courteous and professional. We will be repeat customers.

Room Tip: I listed very good for the breakfast that was served in the morning. It was clean good food and conv...
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
General M, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Radcliff, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2014

Dear Scott D: Thank you for taking the time to recognize the experience that your Officers from the Phillipines had during their visit to the Radcliff/Ft. Knox area!! From top to bottom, our staff tries to show our guests the love that is required to make the experience great, and to get such wonderful feedback is a great indicator that we're on the right track! Our Director of Sales (Nicole) always does her best to get our group rooms off to a good start, even before the arrival, and we will certainly pass on her excellent service in getting the 9 rooms set up for your team's visit. We'd love to have you here again; we hold a spot in our hearts for service members of any branch, rank, or nationality, and we can't wait to see our friends from the Phillipines again in the near future. Thank you for the kind feedback, and for staying with us!!

Reviewed June 29, 2014

Hotel is clean and quiet. Staff is very friendly; especially Paula worked extra hard to give us the room we wanted. The rooms are allergy friendly; no flowery scents to cover up mold or dirt. Breakfast was well above average with something for everyone; I especially loved the yoghurt selection. There are places nearby to walk in the morning. As retired Military, we got a Military discount. My only gripe is that Holliday Inn Express is doing away with their bathtubs in favor of showers only; for most people, that's probably ok.

Room Tip: The hotel is laid out well; I don't think there are any bad rooms
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends

Dear Mobile: Thank you for taking the time to notice the hard work of our great and friendly staff as you made your way through your guest experience! They have worked very hard to maintain our high standards, and it is always appreciated when they see their hard work recognized online. Paula is one of our very best employees, and we thank you for letting us know, so we can reward her personally for her efforts in making your stay memorable. Thank you for staying with us, and for taking the time to recognize our wonderful staff; they fulfill the promise and standards that IHG has set, and I'm proud to pass down your experience to our team. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed June 26, 2014

Short two night stay for business and was a very nice and clean location. At check-in, Monique was absolutely wonderful and friendly with a smile and conversation. Even the next day, she remembered my name and asked how I was! Felt like speaking with an old friend. Everyone else that I encountered from the staff was very polite and spoke hello as soon as you walked in.
The room was nice and clean and the location has a McDonalds, convenience store and steakhouse all within a very short walk. If back in this area again I will certainly be staying here again. Great job Monique and the entire team there!

Room Tip: I roomed on the top floor and it was no problems at all but I imagine all rooms are good.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business

Dear derrick b: Thank you for taking the time to let us know that one of our front desk agents made you feel welcomed and 'like an old friend'!! Our people are who make our guest's stay as great as possible, and Monique is one of our brightest agents! Our location is one of the many things that make our hotel so appealing, but really it's the care that the staff tries to take in making our guest's journey amazing. Thank you for your recognition of our staff and our Holiday Inn Express in Radcliff/Ft. Knox, and thank you for staying with us, and we hope to see you back very soon!
Holiday Inn Express--Radcliff/Ft. Knox

Also consider these accommodations in or near Radcliff
Hampton Inn & Suites Radcliff/Fort Knox
Hampton Inn Elizabethtown
Hampton Inn Elizabethtown
#1 of 18 in Elizabethtown
La Quinta Inn & Suites Elizabethtown

Been to Holiday Inn Express Radcliff? Share your experiences!