“Superior customer service”

Holiday Inn Express Radcliff
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Radcliff
Reviewed June 27, 2013

My wife having worked in the hospitality business for many years has made me a stickler for good customer service at a hotel/motel. Monique at Holiday Inn Express in Radcliff, KY, provides some of the absolute best customer service I have encountered anywhere - this professional made my day and my stay - even as difficult to please as I can be. Highly recommended in all categories, but stellar customer service makes this place a must stay for my future visits!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Joshua R, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Radcliff, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2013

It was a pleasure speaking with you the other day, and thank you so much for taking the time to write your review! As you realized during your stay, we strive to provide excellent customer service here, and I'm so glad to see that Monique did such an exceptional job for you! There's nothing that pleases me more as a manager, than to see that one of my associates has left such an impact that they get named in reviews. I can't wait to share your kind words with her, and the rest of my team, and we look forward to seeing you again the next time you're in the area!

There are newer reviews for Holiday Inn Express Radcliff

Reviewed June 17, 2013

Great place to stay. Clean rooms and common areas and incredible customer service. The breakfast had a better variety than your usual hotel fare and it was full, fresh and hot right up until it was time to be taken down. Our family would definitely make this our first pick to stay the next time we are in town.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Joshua R, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Radcliff, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to submit your review, and I am glad to see that you enjoyed your stay! We look forward to having you and your family with us again the next time you're in the area!

Reviewed April 14, 2013

Everything about this hotel pleased my out of town friends who stayed here. The accommodations and courteous staff really impressed them and the location was also a plus. Special shout outs to Holly and Monique who treated us all like family. They were very pleasant, helpful, and friendly. Awesome assets to this hotel staff!!! I am sure when my friends come back for a visit, they will request this hotel!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Joshua R, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Radcliff, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2013

I am glad to see that your friends had such a pleasant stay, and that Holly & Monique impressed them so much. I'm looking forward to sharing your comments with them, and thank you for taking the time to write them! We look forward to having them with us again next time your friends come for a visit!

Reviewed March 21, 2013 via mobile

About 15 minutes from Fort Knox. Good value, good breakfast, very clean room. Staff was very courteous. Typical Army town around the hotel with nothing really worthwhile. The business center computer didn't work but the Front Desk staff had an arrangement with the Candlewood Suites and I was able to print what I had to print so no big deal.

• Stayed: March 2013
2  Thank travelnowandtomorrow
Joshua R, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Radcliff, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write your review! I am pleased to see that your stay was a pleasant one, and that the staff you encountered here were 'very courteous'. I appologize for the inconvenience of having to send you next door for computer access, and am glad that it was not too much trouble. We have since replaced the PC in our business center, so that issue has been corrected. I hope that you will choose us again if you return to the Ft. Knox area in the future!

Reviewed January 27, 2013

This hotel is OK, but it leaves much to be desired.

Pros:
Location convenient to For Knox
The maid service was very good
They do include a continental breakfast

Cons:
The pillows are lumpy and very uncomfortable
The rooms do NOT block noise well at all
The front desk staff is average at best

Additionally, they are located next to other hotels, I'd recommend staying at Hilton properties whenever possible. There are a couple of restaurants co-located with this hotel.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank MrI-tie
Joshua R, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Radcliff, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2013

I want to thank you for taking the time to write your review, and also appologize that your stay left much to be desired. We want all of our guests to have an excellent stay, and I'm sorry that was not the case for your recent visit. I'm not sure if you asked for different pillows at any time, but the front desk should have been able to provide you with some additional firm pillows. Please let me know if that was not the case, as I understand how a pillow can ruin a good nights sleep. Please feel free to contact me personally if there is anything else that we could have done that would have improved your stay. Should you return to the area and the Hilton property beside be full, I hope that you'd be willing to give us another try

Reviewed January 17, 2013

Staff was on the ball! Fromt he second I walked int he door, I was met with smiles and friendly folks. From the folks at the desk (Tony checked me in and Holly was a wealth of helpful info) to the housekeeping, who leaves little notes in your room! I never saw them, but I do know that Darcia and Sylvia rocked! My room was never less than perfect. To even the super helpful breakfast staff. Eggs, Sausage, Bacon, Cinnamon rolls and fresh pancakes for breakfast every day. A guy could get fat staying here too long!
The rooms are awesome! Had a GREAT stay and look forward to returning here in April!

Room Tip: You would be hard pressed to find a bad room in this hotel! It's 100% smoke free!
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank RMELIFR
Joshua R, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Radcliff, responded to this reviewResponded January 18, 2013

It was a please speaking with you this morning, and I am very glad that so many of the staff members here left such a wonderful impression! Thank you for taking the time to review us and recognize them! I will be sharing your comments with our entrire team as it's comments like yours that let us know that their hard work is paying off! Enjoy the rest of your stay, and we all look forward to having you with us again in a few months!

Reviewed January 10, 2013

The hotel is ideally located. It is within easy walking distance of a McDonald's and a Huddle House. The staff is friendly and helpful. The breakfast is just so so. The rooms are pretty standard. Workout room is good...

• Stayed: December 2012
Joshua R, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Radcliff, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel!! I am sorry that we left you with an 'Average' impression of us though, as we strive to ensure that every one of our guests has an 'Excellent' stay with us. Please feel free to contact me personally if there is anything specific that we could have done to improve your overall impression of our hotel during your stay. I hope you enjoyed your time here in the Ft. Knox area for the holidays, and I hope that you will consider staying with us again should you ever return. Wishing you the best for the New Year!!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Radcliff
Hampton Inn & Suites Radcliff/Fort Knox
Hampton Inn Elizabethtown
Hampton Inn Elizabethtown
#1 of 18 in Elizabethtown
La Quinta Inn & Suites Elizabethtown

Been to Holiday Inn Express Radcliff? Share your experiences!