“Radcliff - No Bargains”

Radcliffe Antique Mall
Reviewed October 7, 2013

Radcliff Kentucky is 15 miles off of the interstate, and a long drive from nearly anywhere else, so I anticipated when I found multiple antique malls there, I would find some different things to see and some bargains to be found. Well, the first part was right. This place has a wonderful staff, and a collection of Sad Iron stoves like I have NEVER seen. They had a lot of things I'd never seen. HOWEVER, the prices run from "book" to three times book. There are NO DEALS to be had here. After two hours of rummaging through everything (and the store is laid our really nice), I bought absolutely nothing. Long way to drive to find not even a single deal. I won't be going back here. The price of gas, and the high prices in this store will keep me away.

2  Thank Ben S