“Save your money!!!”

Add it.
Anadan's Diner
Cuisines: Diner
Reviewed July 20, 2013

Slow service. We watched a whole episode of csi before the food came. Hamburger came out black burnt. The grilled chicken was so dry I had to dip in ketchup. The only thing good was the schnitel sandwich and the dessert which look store bought.
Terrible!!!

Reviewed June 20, 2013

with that being said me and my family of 4 decided to try the place out . We actually been wanting to try it for a while. However I am Very iffy about trying new places. Anyway, today July 20,2013 we went in there for their 8 piece dinner for $9.99. WORST food of my life!! The chicken was burnt almost like jerky. we gave two full pieces to my dogs it was that bad. Two pieces I noticed had paper that was attached to It on the bottom and fried with the chicken. you get two Sides with the dinner, so we got Mac n cheese/ mash potatoes. My husband was so Upset the portions were only enough for one person. Its called dinner, why the small portions. Potatoes were instant like the other review said and Mac an cheese was ugh nasty/old! Very pitiful and disgrace to the south. never going back. And by the way took 30 mins to get the food.

Reviewed June 8, 2013

This by far the worst attempt at a diner that I have seen. The young lady Felicia was rude and not very customer friendly with her big black eye and long hair. The décor was nice but no music no nothing. The sign indicated a buffet was on and there wasn't a thing set up. FALSE advertising if you ask me. While I waited a man came in and Felicia sat him down and left never to return. This is by far the worst place to spend money in. I don't even think I would step one foot in their again. The food was at best medicore and small in portions. The potatoes looked like they were instant. The mac and cheese looked old and reheated. The only thing that looked okay was the chicken. If I owned this place I would be ashamed to have people standing on the corner asking for business and not provide it. WHAT A JOKE!!!!

Reviewed January 17, 2013

Had lunch at Anadan's today. Horrible experience!! The food was disgusting! Mashed potatoes were instant and the mac and cheese was left over and heated in the microwave. The fried chicken was raw and upon biting into it, blood just poured out onto the plate. The ribs were not fresh and had a smell to them. We left and went to Taco Bell across the street.

1  Thank mwallace54
Reviewed November 19, 2012

This was my second trip to this tiny diner and I'm now hooked. Incredible fried chicken; it's cooked to order so be patient, believe me it's well worth the wait. Great sides - Mac-n-cheese, Potato Salad (mustard-based like Mom used to make), collard greens, mashed potatoes, awesome green beans, candied yams, and lots of others to choose from. The friendly staff told me they're also known for their Ribs and pasta dishes - guess I'll have to try those real soon.

This diner is in a small house just a block off the main drag (Dixie Hwy), behind the Taco Bell. It's a small place and the decor is slightly outdated, but the food and friendly service is incredible, so don't let the surroundings deter you from going and enjoying a fabulous home-cooked meal.

Sorry, I don't have a picture to share, gobbled up the food too quickly!

Oh I forgot to mention, they also have carryout, deliver and do catering.