“if they get your order right is a miracle”
Review of McDonald's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
McDonald's
Ranked #49 of 71 Restaurants in Radcliff
Cuisines: Fast Food
Reviewed April 29, 2013

if they get your order right is a miracle

came here one night with some friends after church

we had 5 family’s in our group and every order was wrong or missing items, and the staff was not helpful the lines were long and the orders took a long time for a small number of people in the restaurant they also have duck tape on the air vents the music was loud and the ac as on high and made the place very cold

they have wet stained ceiling tiles and other one falling out there is trash all over the place not the best mickey d’s in hardin co

1  Thank Jonathan L
There are newer reviews for McDonald's

Reviewed March 17, 2012

Service was bad-had several people running around looking like they didn't know what they were doing.My food order was wrong and when I took it back to the counter I saw them take the cheese off of the burger and rewrap the same burger and send it back up to me-of course I refused to accept it and ask to see the manager who got me a fresh hot burger.

Reviewed January 22, 2012

McD's don't vary much, but the staff here is friendly

Reviewed October 4, 2011

OK--I know I just reviewed this location a few months ago, however since it is close to my Mother’s nursing home, we decoded to try it again. I can tell you nothing has changed. There was one young girl working the entire cash register area. My compliments to her for not getting frustrated as there were lots of people waiting for service. She worked hard to get them served "0ne-by-one". The most frustrating part was seeing the orders being returned to her because the kitchen help had sent out the wrong or incomplete item. Three parties returned their eat-in meals while I waited in line. I finally got to the counter and counted five people working in the back and two on the drive in while this girl fought the crowd by herself. Finally what may been a manager showed up and begin to help her as the french fries ran out and just brought everything to a standstill. Actually the place was entertaining and to watch all the action was rather amusing. This was a case on how not to operate a McDonalds. Our order included three Happy Meals and in those Happy Meals they gave you a package of cut up apples. Ours had expiration dates that expired three days before the date we were there. Since this was a take out order we did not notice the fine print until we reached our destination. I just tossed them as the kids were not all that pleased with cut up apples. Please McDonalds---restart your establishment inspection program and give this location a high priority for your assistance.And reviewer---if you want to make a U-Tube movie this might be the place to start.

Reviewed July 23, 2011

We arrived at this location just after lunch and I have seeen so manay employees in a McDonalds. There were well pover 20 (untrained) employees. They were over one anaother and still could nto seem to get the orders together.We noticed two customers in front of us returned their orders because the orders were not correct. Watching this mass confusion is quite interesting. I know there had to have been a manager on duty but that did not help the confusion among the staff. The food was typical McDonalds and nothing wrong with the food. It's just stressful to visit such a restaurant and witness all the inefficiecyy. This would be a good location for training on how not to train McDonald employees. We will more than likly stop in again when we are through Radcliff as I foiund the event interesting to say the least!!!

1  Thank texaswillie