Review of Huddle House

Ranked #41 of 71 Restaurants in Radcliff
Cuisines: American
Radcliff, Kentucky
Reviewed August 6, 2014

My fiancé and I go here every now and then...We always have great service, amazing food, and it's not all that expensive...it's a cute little diner with delicious food!!!

Visited May 2014

Converse, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Extended Stay”
Reviewed August 4, 2014

Let me tell you. AWESOME. I ate dinner there during the evening meal. I had chopped steak with mushrooms and brown gravy. The steak was cooked to order as I watched the cook work on my meal. The gravy was the BEST. It is the BEST Hunter's Gravy I've had since leaving Germany.

Visited May 2014
Martinsville, Indiana
“Breakfast - Great Food, LARGE portions”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Shared a meal with my daughter and had plenty to eat. The price was reasonable as well. Great menu selection.

Visited July 2013
Louisville, Kentucky
“the waitress seemed like she no clue what she was doing”
Reviewed July 20, 2012

the waitress has no clue what she was doing and could not get it right on computer we ordered and had a coupon and the waitress rang up our order and had the price wrong so she went back and changed it and it still was the wrong amount, the portion sizes were small and the food was not that great, we waited a long time to get our food and the sun was in our eyes we asked the waitress to close the blinds there were broken so we changed tables the waitress was rude and did not know how to wait on tables or use the company computer system she had 3 other people trying to help her get the bill right

they do have a nice car show there in the summer on the 2nd saturday of the month

• Visited November 2011
1 Thank Jonathan L
Vine Grove, Kentucky
Reviewed March 17, 2012

Good food, sometimes service a little slow. Good prices and open when many other things are closed. You can get breakfast food all day and late at night. I would reccomend it if you are hungry the portions are very generous.