“Very Friendly”

Dining options: Seating
Radcliff, Kentucky
“Very Friendly”
Reviewed August 13, 2013 via mobile

The food is typical Arby's. Not much can go wrong there. The service is great. I read the other reviews, and I think they cleaned house because we have never had bad service here! We always go about lunch time, and the ladies who work there are friendly and jovial. They go out of their way to make us feel welcome, and have full conversations with our 4 year old son about his dinosaur toys. We have also done dinner here, and it was the same service. We definitely like this little spot for meals.

• Visited August 2013

Vine Grove, Kentucky
“Don't go late at night!”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

Arby's in Radcliff Kentucky

Con: Food was cold and fries was not that good,

Pos: The only thing good was the cold milkshakes and soda's!

Visited May 2012
Jacksonville, Alabama
“Come on, Really? I know Arby's can do better!”
Reviewed February 28, 2012

The roast beef was dry dry dry. I had to add plenty of sauce to choke it down. Fries were good but that was the only thing.

• Visited February 2012
Louisville, Kentucky
“Terrible”
Reviewed June 30, 2011

I am always getting short something from these people. The only reason I eat here is there isn't much choice in this one horse town! The food isn't as good as other Arby's but what can you do?

• Visited June 2011
1 Thank philobetto
Usa, Japan
“Never get it right”
Reviewed May 26, 2011

I have been to this Arby's location MANY times over the last few years and each time I slap myself and ask why! I don't think my order has ever been done right the first time. The drive through is the slowest in the area - even if you are the only person in line and only want a soda! I kid you not. If you go in, it is not much better. The food never seems to be the temperature it should be. The place usually has a strange smell to it. Don't get me wrong - my family and I LOVE Arby's. Just not this location. I think they give the chain a bad name.

• Visited March 2011