“Don't waste your Money !”

Tea Station Asian Bistro
Ranked #7 of 41 Restaurants in Prospect
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Tea Station Asian Bistro transports your taste buds all over the globe - from traditional Thai cuisine, Japanese fare, sushi, Chinese specialties, to dishes from Singapore. We offer a casual fine dining experience that combines a comfortable, friendly atmosphere with excellent customer service and great prices. At Tea Station Asian Bistro, our customers are always #1. Not to mention we have the best liquor prices in town! We encourage you to come try out our Happy Hour Monday through Friday from 4-7 PM with specials on appetizers. We also offer lunch Monday through Friday with specials starting at $6.45. We have many Chef Specialties for dinner entrees. Bubble Tea is also available, which is a big hit with all our customers. We have over 18 flavors with or without Tapioca.
Reviewed January 26, 2013

My friends and I decided to have lunch there. The portions were very small with not many ingredients. I asked for mine to not be spicy. Had to send it back because it was very spicy. When it went back my crab rangoon's were taken off the plate. I complained to our server and she didn't even answer or attempt to bring more. So I didn't get what I paid for.
I would not go back. There is much better food and a lot better service elsewhere in Louisville.
DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY !

Reviewed January 9, 2013

I will not be going back. The wait staff are rude. My order was for a spicy dish and I asked for less spice but it was so spicy I couldn't even eat it. My daughters beef and broccoli was good but does not make up for the VERY STRANGE STAFF! When we were seated the hostess/waitress stopped at another single diner's table and reached across him and grabbed his menu as she was taking us to our table. She sat us at a booth and handed us the one menu she had just taken from the other diner. My daughter and I just looked at eachother like, What just happened?!" The waitress then asked us what we wanted to order. We told her that we would need a few minutes to look over the menu which she seemed put out about and walked away. This experience continued on in the same weird way so no need to explain more. I just won't go back

Reviewed December 16, 2012

We love to stop by for lunch or dinner. The service is always wonderful. The dishes are so good. They do a great job with the Chinese dishes.

1  Thank betagirl67
Reviewed December 7, 2012

This is a small restaurant with great food. The Spring rolls are very simple, but excellent. They make their own sauces and their hot mustard is some of the best I've ever had. My wife always gets the shrimp with pea pods and she loves it. I usually get the Kung Pao Chicken and it is great. Very spicy, but outstanding. I tried the Wor Su Gai last nite and it is the best I've had in a long time. The menu price are very reasonable, too. Service can be spotty, but that's easy to overlook. .

1  Thank Steven G
Reviewed November 23, 2012 via mobile

Amazing lunch. You get soup egg roll and an entree for an amazingly low price. And the quality of the good is superior. This is a GREAT place to have Chinese food. Run don't walk! You must try it.