“Great bbq”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Princeton, Kentucky
“Great bbq”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

You wouldn't expect a convenience store/gas station to have good bbq but Heaton's is wonderful! It's great even without sauce, but be sure to try the sauce too because its awesome too! We've gotten bbq catered from here many times for weddings, church events, etc...

Visited April 2014

US
“Gone downhill!”
Reviewed November 14, 2011

It has been about 5 years since I last had a BBQ from here and it was absolutely wonderful and I couldn't wait to stop there this past week. This place has gone downhill! The bun and BBQ was cold! The BBQ no longer has that "pit" taste. The fries have changed and the service was unfriendly. We were very disappointed and will not go out of our way to stop here again.

Visited November 2011
2 Thank HelloTravelKat
“Best bbq in town”
Reviewed November 2, 2011

My family loves this BBQ. We go here about once a week. The sauce is wonderful.

Dallas, Texas
1,727 restaurant reviews
“Heaton's Bar B Q”
Reviewed January 11, 2010

You might miss this location unless you look closely as you exit the West Kentucky Parkway. This Bar B Q is located inside the Heaton's Marathon gas station. We opted for the pulled pork although the ribs looked great. The bar b q was very good as was the sauce. The prices were very good with a pound selling for $7 and the full rack of ribs only $14.There are some more bar b q places in the next town of Marion where we sued to get however this bar b q was much better.

1 Thank texaswillie
Kentucky
“Located in a gas station, but Best BBQ I've had!”
Reviewed August 6, 2009

I don't eat pork very often but I save my pork-eating for Heaton's BBQ!
This place is located in gas station, can you believe it?!
I have only had the pulled-pork and sauce, from the drive thru window. We usually get a pound of it to take home, when we're driving through Princeton. The service is always fast and pork is fresh. They smoke it right outside next to the gas station.
I don't know how they do it differently, but it is the best. The meat is moist and tender, not dry and stringy like all the other bbq places out there and it' smoked to perfection. And the sauce....is wonderful.