“dinner”

Dining options: Dinner, Takeout, Waitstaff
Princeton, Kentucky
“dinner”
Reviewed May 21, 2014

I had grilled chicken and my husband had pork and we where both very satisfied with out meal. The restaurant was very busy, but the food was excellent.. they are building on to make it much bigger!

• Visited May 2014

“Local gem”
Reviewed November 2, 2013 via mobile

It's one of those places you would pass on by outside appearance, but it's well worth the stop. Home town restraunt

Sunray, Texas, USA
“Great Southern Breakfast!”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Service was a tad slow (45 min from order to table!) but the foodwas great!!! I had the Muddy Pigg Omelet, and it was so cheesy and delicious!!!

• Visited August 2013
“Absolute gem!”
Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

My family went to drive about 30 minutes to try this restaurant on the advice of friends. We were not disappointed!!! The food is fabulous. The ribs are smoked with a dry rub and are meaty and tender. They also have special side dishes everyday and I had the fried green tomatoes, which were cooked to perfection. My husband had the pulled pork, and it is also smoked and delicious ( no sauce required). The baked beans and potato salad were also homemade. The staff were super friendly and courteous. The portions were large enough that we both brought home enough for lunch the next day! I would drive a lot further to eat here again. This place is not huge on style, but when the food is as good as theirs, who cares!! Highly. recommend!

• Visited July 2013
“Mouthwatering”
Reviewed July 7, 2013

Amazing food. The most amazing part of my whole experience was all if there items that are made in house. Evertytime you ask it was and that's made here too! I can't decide what is my favorite our first time they let us sample things there sauce should be on store shelves, there pulled pork should be sold all over the world! They know how to flavor food! How to present it and how to serve it! I will make a 4 hour trip regularly to get this treat!

• Visited July 2013