“first time and was very good”

Adams Breezy Hill Farm
Ranked #2 of 29 Restaurants in Princeton
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 12, 2013

We like the country setting, I had the ribeye, I loved the house seasoning and it was cooked perfectly, very large and hot baked potato, my wife had the chicken breast it was huge and since she couldn't eat it all I had some and we both loved it. The side salads are nice size and was very fresh and had plenty of toppings. We will definitely be back and the wife said this would be a new place for her and her girlfriends to meet on their monthly get together. Oh and another reason to go the sweet or unsweet tea is free!! Also the service is excellent.

2  Thank davcan42

Reviewed February 16, 2013

I love the homemade coconut ice cream! I don't even like coconut all that well but this ice cream is really delicious! My sister is a bigger fan than I am of Adam's Breezy Hill Farm. They go quite frequently. We have been several times and it is good. I like summertime better because they have lots of fresh veggies from their own garden. In fact, you can buy fresh veggies at their outside stand. They have different mix of flavors...like pineapple salsa. I would recommend it for a change of pace but not for a super special occassion. Lunch is probably better than dinner.

1  Thank julescw
Reviewed January 28, 2013

Breezy Hill is a family run restaurant that takes great pride in every dish. Being a smaller family run restaurant allows them to do more than the large chains like grow all their produce in season. They have great service and fair prices.
Plans are in the works to add on and install a brick pizza oven as if steak, pork, fish and chicken weren't enough. thur-fri pm 4:30-8:30 and great lunch m-f 10:30-2:30

2  Thank Scott E
Reviewed October 19, 2012

This is a gem of a restaurant out in the country, 2 miles out of Princeton, Ky. It is a clean little place that has expansion plans in sight. Service was great as was the food. The menu is not you general everyday food. It is more specialty type sandwiches and dinners that are priced at a reasonable cost. Homemade ice cream for desert.

2  Thank mbblair