“Just average” 3 of 5 bubbles

Reno's Roadhouse
Ranked #5 of 31 Restaurants in Prestonsburg
Cuisines: American, Bar, Steakhouse, Pub
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Telephone: (606) 886-0085
Belton, South Carolina
“Just average”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 3, 2012 via mobile

Best I can say was it was just average. Service was good but quality of the streak was a little below average. Unfortunately it is about as good as you will find here.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Virgie KY
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“decent food and good service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2012

good atmosphere, clean, decent food, great service and clean. We drive to this one to eat unless we're in a hurry and bypass the one from Pikeville

Visited July 2012
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Good Food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 14, 2012

The food is good..although it is a little pricey. The floors are super slick and I have slipped more than once there so be careful. I recommend the sweet potato with xtra brown sugar.

Visited July 2012
Ky
“Bad impression as soon as we walked in!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2012

My family and I were staying at Jenny Wiley for a last Hurrah before school started back. We didn't really want the buffet at the Lodge, so we decided to find a Steakhouse. We should've turned around and walked out as soon as we saw how dirty and dark and overall depressing it was! We asked to be seated at a booth and as soon as we neared it, we all noticed a bathroom smell. We sat down, ordered our drinks, and when the waiter brought them, we asked to be moved. I know that most 'ROADHOUSE'S' let you throw the peanuts on the floor, but this place just had a dirty appearance. The peanuts were THICK on the floor and the floor under it looked nasty. My husband's chopped steak looked exactly like a frozen Charbroiled Beef Patty. He said it tasted WORSE! He took about 2 bites and asked if he could have the Sirloin Tips off the kids menu, because Thank Goodness, our son did like those! I had the fish and chips. I would've been happier with Captain D's! We think this place will be closed in the near future.

• Visited August 2012
Paintsville, Kentucky, United States
“Eyelid in cheesefries”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2012 via mobile

My daughter found a hairy piece of bacon in her cheesefries...looked like an eyelid. Not a single hair...but a row of hairs. They comped the fries to make up for it. Still disgusting.

• 2 of 5 bubbles