Hampton Inn Pikeville
$72
Travelocity
$54
$49
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsfree parking garagecity parkgreat hotelparking structurecovered parkingcomplimentary breakfastbreakfast staffhilton gardenwithin walking distancebreakfast areaexpo centerdowntown areaclean roomshotel staffhatfield mccoyexcellent staystaff was friendly
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 16, 2014

Truly a wonderful place to stay. Would go back any time. I really couldn't find anything wrong with my stay here. The staff were extremely helpful, the room (including the mattress) was awesome. I sometimes have trouble sleeping in a motel, but no problem here whatsoever.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed July 12, 2014

My husband and I chose this location due to its proximity to Breaks Interstate Park. We stayed over the July 4th weekend, and were able to walk over to the city park for their Independence Day activities. The hotel was a little difficult to locate due to small signage and the fact that is connected to the Hilton Garden Inn, which we didn't expect. We stayed in a king room facing towards the city park. The only complaint I had about the room was the lack of a comfortable chair to sit in. There was a rolling desk chair and one small straight back chair. The room was large with sufficient room for an easy chair with an ottoman, so not sure why these weren't in the room. I especially liked the bathroom because it had a large shower instead of a tub ( I would never use a tub in a hotel). The breakfast was as expected in a Hampton Inn: fresh fruit, cereal, breakfast meat, omelets, waffle maker, etc. My husband was a little disappointed that there was no scrambled eggs on either of the mornings we were there. As always, I would recommend Hampton Inn.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 8, 2014

Very courteous and helpful staff throughout. I enjoyed my stay along with my husband, daughter and son-in-law and grandchildren. The hotel was clean inside and out. Complimentary breakfast made the morning so much easier and taste good too. The pool allowed them to burn off a little energy before retiring for the night. The internet access (wireless) allowed for easy connection to check e-mail and play games. Parking was close. Location of hotel allowed for walking to several areas of town. I recommend this Hampton Inn highly.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed June 30, 2014

I have stayed at this hotel several times because we have family in the area. The hotel is beautiful and nicely decorated. The rooms have always been neat and clean, and the staff have always been friendly. The breakfast is very good and kept well stocked.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed June 26, 2014

This was a nice place to stay and easy access. We were able to find our way there with no trouble and it was very close to our destination in the city. The staff was very friendly upon arrival and during our stay. The bedding is clean and beds are comfortable. They have the iron and ironing board and hair dryer so that helped lighten my packing. The internet access is quick and very accessible. The room and bathroom was overall very clean as well.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple