“Lunch at Blue Raven”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 23, 2014

We stopped for lunch and had an excellent time. I had the turkey waldorf wrap with potato salad and my husband had the spicy beef wrap also with the potato salad. The food was very fresh. The staff was very warm and friendly. I highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed April 5, 2014 via mobile

Locally grown and expertly prepared food. A must-dine experience. Super entrees and delicious desserts make for a unique dining experience.

Reviewed March 27, 2014

It's an outstanding place for those who prefer a more elegant atmosphere and food that is not the standard hamburger and fries stuff. Service was friendly and prices are moderate. I hope they will make it in Pikeville!!

Reviewed March 13, 2014 via mobile

This restaurant is not what you would expect in eastern Kentucky. I've ate at 4-5 star restaurants in large cities and this is up there with the best. The food is sophisticated and flavorful and I would go back again... And again.. And again.

1  Thank Tiffany A
Reviewed March 4, 2014

We are blessed to have the Blue Raven Restaurant in Pikeville. We have eaten there many times, and the food has always been delicious! We are grateful to them.