“No thank you!”

Add it.
La Fiesta Mexicana
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed September 1, 2013

I've been to this restaurant once and that was one to many times. The burrito that my husband and I ordered only gave the discription of shredded chicken and cheese but came with plenty of onion and peppers inside to where the only thing you could taste was the peppers. The salsa tasted like soap which left a after taste that lasted for what seemed like hours. This restaurant looks as if it gets plenty of business but don't let that fool you. Go to the downtown Mexican restaurants instead you won't be disappointed there!!!!

Reviewed June 7, 2013

The finest Mexican food in the area. Generous portions and attentive staff. Recently stopped selling beer which I miss with my meal. Try their chile rellenos which are more generously filled than their competitors.

Reviewed October 30, 2012

We should have left as soon as we tasted the salsa. It must have been a can of tomatoes, watered down a LOT, with a couple pieces of cilantro thrown in there to look good.
Everything we ordered tasted bland. I don't know if it was the bad salsa, or the bland flautas, but my stomach was not happy with me for the next couple of days! Avoid this restaurant!