“great food”

Virgie KY
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“great food”
Reviewed October 9, 2012

great food, great atmosphere, both locations. Food is always fresh and hot. would recommend highly. the hibachi is also good as well

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Craig H

Clintwood, Virginia
“Sweet N Sour,Hot and Cold”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

My wife and I dined at the Peking Chinese Restaurant this past weekend.This was the third time we have eaten there and were expecting the usual quality of food and variety we had received in our previous trips.It was the weekend,so the Chinese Buffett also included crablegs,peel n eat shrimp and other seafood entries.The variety of this Buffett is surprising and there is something there for everyone.All of the food that my wife and I ate was very tasty,however,most of the dishes prepared were warm at best.This was surprising because I was at the Buffett when they brought the entries fresh from the kitchen.If you think your going to fill up on Crab Legs,you in for a surprise.I got a small portion the one time that the server brought them to the Buffett.The shrimp on the salad bar were very tasty and abundant.This is a very reputable place to eat,I think something went awry during our visit.The service from the attendant was phenominal,bringing fresh drinks without even requesting them.I was going to mention to the cashier about the disappointment of the food but she never bothered to ask.This establishment is definitely worth a visit,I guess our timing was off.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank glynr34
Pikeville, Kentucky
“Love the hibachi grill!”
Reviewed September 5, 2012

My husband and I LOVE the hibachi grill. Huge portions and delicious food. No complaints here! The sushi is not to be missed. We've been many times just to sit at the sushi bar to have dinner. Fresh and awesome! The chinese buffet is also really good, especially the noodles.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank PumpkinSpice1029
Pikeville, Kentucky
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“best local chinese”
Reviewed June 20, 2012

Moe elegant than most chinese restaurants,with a better quality buffet. The attached Japanese Steak Restaurant is also far above the usual but more expensive. Good sushi

Visited June 2012
Thank B. C
Allen, Kentucky
“Habachi”
Reviewed May 24, 2012

If you haven't been. its time to go. Reservations are required, but had no problem seating our party of 9. The show hat goey with the dinner is amazing, the cooks are impressive and the fod was very good. We wil go back.

• Visited March 2012