“A great country experience!”
Review of First Farm Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Petersburg
First Farm Inn
Ranked #1 of 2 Petersburg B&B and Inns
Columbus, OH
Reviewed December 19, 2005

We visited First Farm Inn over the 4th of July. There was a beautiful vintage farmhouse in a serene country setting. We instantly felt at home except it was a much more relaxed environment and that was what we were looking for. A local restaurant was recommended for dinner, which exceeded our expectations and we were able to find the perfect place to watch a spectacular fireworks display. We not only enjoyed the breakfast at the inn, but also the friendly conversation with the inn's family. We felt very comfortable and welcomed. Jen took us for a ride on their horses and her knowledge and compassion for the horses really impressed us. It had been quite a while since we had ridden and in a short time, she had us feeling comfortable being back in the saddle. We would definitely go back. In fact, winter would be a beautiful time to visit.

Louisville, KY
Reviewed December 5, 2005

We had an absolutely wonderful time at this inn. We arrived on a Friday night and instantly felt right at home. The Inn is decorated beautifully and fits the country setting to a T. The nights were peaceful and quiet. Saturday morning brought a great horseback ride around the farm. Jen made the perfect coack and quickly brought confidence to my girlfriend, who has little experience on horseback. We were wishing by Sunday morning that we didn't have to leave.

• Stayed: December 2005
5  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Louisville, KY
Reviewed December 5, 2005

The First Farm Inn was my first Bed and Breakfast stay and I am so glad that I picked this one to stay at. The Inn Keepers are wonderful, professional, and very warm and welcoming. We went horseback riding after breakfast and I have to admit that I was a little scared because of previous incidents with horses, however; Jen was great at reassuring me and showing me how to handle the horse with ease. The Inn's decor was relaxing and very welcoming from the moment we pulled into the drive. The animals there are all very friendly and loving. I look forward to being able to stay with them again in the future. I highly recommend them to all of my friends and family and have even recommended them on my own personal website.

• Stayed: December 2005
Indianapolis, Indiana
Reviewed October 31, 2005

Actually, I would rate this place a 10 star Inn. It is the best place in the world! I rode for hours, and never had so much fun. The pets, Fluffy, and all the cats (nine of them) are sweethearts. The breakfasts are made by Jen herself, and are DELICIOUS!!! I have never had a better breakfast. I very, very, very highly recommend First Farm Inn. The horseback riding is the best part, and the hot tub is great after two hours of riding!

• Stayed: October 2005
Reviewed April 16, 2005

We just recently returned home for another memorable trip to Northern Kentucky. We always stay at First Farm Inn where the kids LOVE riding the charasmatic horses. Hubby loves hanging out in the hammock or the hot tub and I enjoy the relaxing setting and great breakfasts. My family asks me every year if we would like to stay with them, but we prefer the homey atmosphere at First Farm.

4  Thank errandsetc
Florence, Ky
Reviewed April 13, 2005

Imagine a beautiful May morning and waking up to the sound of horses snorting and softly whinnying. After a HUGE breakfast you get to ride those same horsie alarm clocks for several hours past ponds, through woods and even blazing your own trails!
This is the dream getaway for an ardent animal lover. Here cats and horses and even a dog keep you great company while the hostess gives you the best of care!
Later a relaxing massage in the privacy of our room helped sooth any sore muscles we may have had from our hours spent in the saddle.
A must visit even if you don't ride horses, you will enjoy the company(both animal and human) and the beautiful home at First Farm Inn.

Hamilton, OH
Reviewed April 12, 2005

I have enjoyed two wonderfully relaxing stays at First Farm Inn, located just southwest of Cincinnati in Northern Kentucky. It offers a rural setting, yet is only a few minutes from Cincinnati.
They have horses to ride or just visit, a very friendly "welcoming committee" in their dog, Fluffy, and a host of kitties to snuggle with.
The owner, Jen Warner, provides a delicious homemade breakfast in the morning to get your day off to a great start. There is a great hot tub on the back deck that can be used year round to get you relaxed and de-stressed, and if that isn't enough, you can get a massage from a licenced massage therapist who comes to you!
My first visit was the best birthday gift I have ever received, my second visit was just a one night get away from it all stay because I enjoyed the first one so much.
All in all, I would highly recommend First Farm Inn to anyone looking for something a little different than an impersonal hotel when searching for someplace to give themselves a bit of a break or a little vacation.

4  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Also consider these accommodations in or near Petersburg
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Lawrenceburg
Quality Inn & Suites
Quality Inn & Suites
#5 of 7 in Lawrenceburg
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Cincinnati Airport
6 mi away
Burlington's Willis Graves Bed and Breakfast Inn

Been to First Farm Inn? Share your experiences!