“One of the better museums that I've been to.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Creation Museum

Creation Museum
Nashville, Tennessee, United States
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“One of the better museums that I've been to.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2013

The shows and lectures were really interested. Very intellectual with enough laymen terms and exhibits to also be entertaining. We spent a full day (9am–6pm) and didn't see all the lectures or get to explore the gardens or petting zoo at all. We came back the next morning to see the final indoor exhibits and outdoor areas.

Visited September 2013
2 Thank jessirae1324

Speedway, Indiana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Creation Museum”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 11, 2013

This was a great experience. The whole place was extremely interesting. I am looking forward to see their new exhibit: a live size Noah's Ark! We spent 2 days there. We also did the zip line and enjoyed it very much. I liked the planetarium. The whole museum honors God as the creator. I wish I could take my grandchildren. They really like dinosaurs.

Visited August 2013
3 Thank nhuck
Louisville, Kentucky
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Great experience with kids”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2013

We decided to go to the Creation museum because it had dinosaurs, which my 3 yr old is obsessed with. The experience was wonderful. The price was high, but we all really enjoyed it. The Botanical Garden was tropical and lush in a zone where I didn't know certain plants could grow. The ponds were beautiful and full of lilies, frogs, fish and ducks. The petting zoo was less Impressive, but a nice addition for the little ones...but you can't ride the camel on Sunday or Wednesday. We thought there was a dragon display, but must have missed it.
Really good for all ages.

Visited September 2013
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Great place to take the family!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

This place is a really neat place to take the family, however, the only drawback is the price. It is on the high side - around $30/person!!!

It is very interesting! They are also building a live size Noah's Ark!!

Plan to spend around 5 hours, especially if you want to see the planetarium! Have fun!

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Jimmybuffettfan1
South Bend, Indiana
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 50 helpful votes
“EXCELLENT! Christ-honoring!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2013

This was our second visit to the museum. This time we spent 2 complete days and it was not too much time. Every Christian should go there to have their faith strengthened and all non-Christians should go there to learn the truth.

Visited August 2013