“I love this place!”

Park Mammoth Resort
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Park City
“I love this place!”
Reviewed August 7, 2003

My family and I have stayed here on several occasions. Even the ride up the long driveway is relaxing and gives you the feeling you're going to enjoy the stay. My then 9-year old could have cared less about the Caves (no offensive), all she wanted to do was swim, and that was fine with me and my husband. The dining room was lovely, the staff is very friendly, the prices are more than reasonable. I'm going again before the summer is out, I'm a simple person, don't need alot of bells and whistles, just need to unwind and relax and this is the place to do it.
FYI - it's a dry county..bring your own!

2 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Reviewed June 4, 2003

I have stayed at Park Mammoth many times and have always enjoyed it. The website needs to be updated though...I paid $68.00 for my room overlooking the valley. I still think this is reasonable. The phone number has also changed. The area code is now 270. I highly reccommend Park Mammoth resort

5 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed March 24, 2003

My family spent the past weekend at Park Mammoth Resort in Park City, Ky, and were very pleased with the accomodations. Not only is the hotel located in a great area for anyone interested in visiting Mammoth Cave and many other attractions, the value was exceptional. Because of the VERY reasonable room rates, I was able to get two adjoining rooms, one for my wife and myself, and one for my two children for less than the cost of one room at many mid-range hotels. Included in the room is a very relaxing, very warm pool, miniature golf, horseshoes, and shuffleboard. There is also a horse riding stable on grounds at very reasonable rates. The resort also has great golf packages, which include meals, unlimited golf on two courses, and a room. I bought this package 4 years ago, and the package price is lower than just the cost of golfing in my area. Last but not least, the staff is very friendly, showing a southern hospitality that is genuine.

16 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Hampton Inn Horse Cave
#1 of 3 in Horse Cave
Red Roof Inn & Suites Cave City
Holiday Inn Express & Suites

Been to Park Mammoth Resort? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Park Mammoth Resort

Property: Park Mammoth Resort
Address: I-65 & US Highway 31 West, Exit 48, 22850 Louisville Rd., Park City, KY 42160
Location: United States > Kentucky > Park City
Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Restaurant Swimming Pool
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Park City
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Park Mammoth Resort 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Park Mammoth Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Park Mammoth Hotel Park City