“Very Interesting & Enjoyable”
Review of Diamond Caverns

Diamond Caverns
Ranked #1 of 4 things to do in Park City
More attraction details
Owner description: A cave with stone-décor: calcite drapery, eaves of stalactites, a fence of stalagmites, and flowstone.
Glasgow, Kentucky
48 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 59 helpful votes
“Very Interesting & Enjoyable”
Reviewed February 3, 2013 via mobile

My cousins & I went. We all 3 had a great rime. It was fun & very interesting. It was neat to see all the rock formations & here all the facts about the cave. And the temp. in the cave was very comfortable. Great visit.

Munfordville, Kentucky
47 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 46 helpful votes
“Loved this cave tour.”
Reviewed January 29, 2013

Diamond Caverns is located in Park City, Ky, near Mammoth Cave. But Mammoth Cave is not the only cave worth visiting. Diamond Caverns is a very beautiful cave that has a very long history. The tour was an hour long and well worth the ticket price. Our guide explained the history of the cave to us and answered all of our questions. When we visited the cave was very wet and drippy which is a good thing because that means the cave is still alive and growing. We had a great time and I would highly recommend this tour.

Visited January 2013
Gary B, Owner at Diamond Caverns, responded to this review, January 31, 2013
Thank you Shelly for your kind review! Glad you enjoyed your visit.
Bowling Green, Kentucky
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“Great cave!”
Reviewed January 28, 2013

This cave is off the beaten path. You can have a great experience without the crowds. The cave is beatiful and has quite a history. You can see things here I have never seen at Mammoth cave. It is also next to a great bike path running through Mammoth cave park.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank Blake H
Gary B, Owner at Diamond Caverns, responded to this review, January 31, 2013
Hi Blake,

Thanks for your kind review. I think that Mammoth Cave and Diamond Caverns tours compliment one another by illustrating the geologic diversity of the cave region of Kentucky.

I am a bicyclist. I ride both road and trail. The Mammoth Cave Hike Bike trail is a fantastic mountain bike trail. I ride it regularly. The trail connects Park City (with Historic Bell's Tavern), Diamond Caverns and Mammoth Cave. All were linked by stagecoach and narrow gauge railway and have worked in partnership for over 150 years to enlighten and entertain visitors from around the world.
Scottsville, Kentucky, USA
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Pretty cool”
Reviewed December 19, 2012

The cave is interesting but not very large. The people are very nice but there is more emphasis on souveniers than cave. Best money is spent 20 minutes from here at Mammoth Cave.

North Huntingdon, Pennsylvania
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Beautiful Cave”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

We loved our visit to Diamond Caverns. We stopped at the caverns after our visit to Mammoth Cave. Our tour guide was great. We were the last tour of the day and in a very small group. The guide stopped several times and offered to take pictures of the visitors with their cameras. I finally got some nice pictures with my daughter. The formations are beautiful and you can see a great contrast from Mammoth Cave. We have been to dozen of caves/caverns and this was one of our favorites.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Joe R
Gary B, Owner at Diamond Caverns, responded to this review, October 24, 2012
On behalf of my staff and I, Thank You for your kind review of Diamond Caverns! I am glad you and your family enjoyed your visit.