“Beautiful Cave”
Review of Diamond Caverns

Diamond Caverns
Ranked #1 of 4 things to do in Park City
More attraction details
Owner description: A cave with stone-décor: calcite drapery, eaves of stalactites, a fence of stalagmites, and flowstone.
North Huntingdon, Pennsylvania
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Beautiful Cave”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

We loved our visit to Diamond Caverns. We stopped at the caverns after our visit to Mammoth Cave. Our tour guide was great. We were the last tour of the day and in a very small group. The guide stopped several times and offered to take pictures of the visitors with their cameras. I finally got some nice pictures with my daughter. The formations are beautiful and you can see a great contrast from Mammoth Cave. We have been to dozen of caves/caverns and this was one of our favorites.

1 Thank Joe R
Gary B, Owner at Diamond Caverns, responded to this review, October 24, 2012
On behalf of my staff and I, Thank You for your kind review of Diamond Caverns! I am glad you and your family enjoyed your visit.

Fleming Island, Florida
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Diamond Caverns”
Reviewed October 20, 2012

We went here on the advise of a Park Ranger at Mammoth Cave when their tours were all booked for the day. It was an experience and worth seeing. The tour guide was very knowledgeable and shared a lot on interesting facts with us. However there are A LOT of steps so for anyone out of shape it may be a challenge.

Gary B, Owner at Diamond Caverns, responded to this review, October 24, 2012
Thank you for your kind review of Diamond Caverns. My staff and I care deeply about the cave and truly enjoy sharing it with our guests.
Salt Lick, Kentucky
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Incredible!”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

We purchased discount tickets for the caverns on Sweetjack. It was the very last stop on our trip and we barely made it in time. We caught the last tour of the day...and were the ONLY people on the tour! Carmon, our guide, was great. She was patient (I was a little slow), informative, a very pleasant lady who obviously enjoyed what she was doing. It's not a huge cave but it is quite beautiful, with numerous formations and some interesting, unexpected surprises.

Gary B, Owner at Diamond Caverns, responded to this review, October 24, 2012
Thank you for your kind review of Diamond Caverns! My staff and I work hard to preserve the cave so that visitors have the best possible experience. Above all our staff is one of our most valuable resources. Thanks again for including us in your vacation plans.

Gary Berdeaux,
Cincinnati
45 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Will Visit Again”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

We loved our tour of Diamond Caverns. Our tour guide, Carmon was very informative and kept a good pace during this walking tour. We were pleasantly surprised.

Greetings Amanda,

Thank you for your kind review of Diamond Caverns. My staff and I are grateful for your visit. We look forward to your next visit!

Gary Berdeaux
Southgate, Michigan, United States
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Fun”
Reviewed September 20, 2012

small group of people tour was very personable. very interesting cave with lots of interesting history

Visited September 2012
Greetings,

My staff and I would like to thank you for your kind review of Diamond Caverns. We appreciate that you included the caverns in your vacation plans.

Gary Berdeaux