“Clean and pleasant experience”
Review of Wendy's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Wendy's
Ranked #11 of 39 Restaurants in Paris
Reviewed January 9, 2017

Wendy's vary by location and this one was clean and bright inside. The one in our town is neither of those and we only stop if we must. Everyone got what they ordered, it was hot and fresh. No problem ordering 3 baked potatoes at once for a change!

Reviewed December 14, 2016 via mobile

This is what a hamburger should taste like. The meat was fresh and juicy. The food was hot not cold or lukewarm. In and out in minutes. Good job guys and thank you!

Reviewed May 8, 2016 via mobile

You are taking a risk if you use the drive thru. I live 15 minutes away from the restaurant and will on occasion pick up dinner on my way home. The drive thru got it wrong so many times that I actually refused to dine there for about a year. Time passed and my love of their chili finally called me back.
...And the drive thru still is a hit or miss, so check your bag before you drive away.

Been to Wendy's? Share your experiences!