“Dinner”
Review of Riviera Maya

Riviera Maya
Ranked #7 of 39 Restaurants in Paris
Reviewed October 2, 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for a late dinner. Nice atmosphere pretty cool decor. Mayan themed restaurant. Does have typical 1-26 combo dinners, but also has nice selection of other specialties.

Reviewed September 22, 2017

orders were wrong. Things left off orders. One person not fed. Price of meal was not deducted. just had to go box given and laughed off. Never going back

Reviewed September 16, 2017

Stopped in for lunch with a party of four at about 11:20 am. There were only two other people in the dining area. We had to wait to be seated due to front desk person taking an apparently long call in order. We were finally seated and he took our drink order. We received our drinks along with the chips and salsa. He took our food order and we waited over 40 minutes before I finally got his attention and asked about or food. He told me our food should be right out and they only had one chef in the kitchen today. A couple that was seated after we came in received their food before our group. I ordered medium rare steak tips with black beans and house salad. When I finally got my food the steak tips were overcooked, chewy and tough with green beans and no salad. He finally got my order correct after some time. The rest of the food was alright. After the meal which I didn't eat I had to get his attention to get our check. When he brought the bill I thought he would say due to the delay in receiving our food he was going to make an adjustment on the bill. He never said anything and when I went to pay the bill he asked if everything was alright. I politely told him that we eat here regularly and that this was the worst food and service we have experienced here. His reply was we were short a couple of people and only had one chef in the kitchen today. Once again I thought he would offer to make an adjustment on the bill due to the long delay in getting our food and how it was not cooked as requested. He didn't so I paid the bill and told him if I wanted crappy food and service I could stay in Cynthiana and get that. This experience has definitely made me reconsider ever eating here again. Poor service and food equals a unhappy customer.

Reviewed July 3, 2017

Very clean, quick service, and kid friendly. Lots of food and beverage options. 1/2 price margaritas were very tasty!

Reviewed April 30, 2017

I prefer this place over the others in the area, although their competition has a buffet, which would be awesome to have at this location!! Staff is always friendly and service is awesome! Food is excellent!! Their salsa is supreme!

Been to Riviera Maya? Share your experiences!