“Charming coffee shop / lunch spot!”
Review of Lil's Coffee House

Lil's Coffee House
Ranked #3 of 39 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch
Description: Lil's Coffee House is named for the mother of Lyra Miller, proprietor of The Guesthouse at Rosecrest Farm, and will feature family recipes and Lyra's delicious dishes, for which she is widely known. Lil's is owned by Charles and Lyra Miller, who have owned Rosecrest Farm -- just outside Paris on Winchester Road -- since 2005.
Reviewed October 13, 2017

Dropped in for lunch after the Claiborne Farm tour. What a treat. Asked our waitress for recommendations and ended up with the Tomato Pie (like a quiche, but oh my goodness!) and then Chocolate Cream Pie for dessert. Totally yummy and a great memory of our drive through Kentucky.

Reviewed September 3, 2017 via mobile

Enjoyed the historic setting and the character. Staff was friendly and food was good. A gem in Historic downtown Paris Kentucky. Will be back on a return visit! Thanks

Reviewed August 27, 2017 via mobile

Make this your breakfast stop!! Take a few steps back in time and enjoy the food and atmosphere.

The coffee cake was amazing! So light and not too sweet!

Reviewed August 23, 2017

Lil's Coffee House was recommended to us by a local auto mechanic who was fixing our car. We took his advice and headed down the street to Lil's. What a delightful coffee house! The food was absolutely delicious (we had quiche and butterscotch pie); and the coffee was topnotch. The servers were all extremely helpful and friendly and fun to talk with. The proprietor also chatted with us for a bit, and she was a charming and warm lady. We hope to visit her B&B one day. (In fact, the whole town of Paris was a delightful place—we couldn't have broken down in a nicer place!!)

One nice perk of eating here was the adjoining antique & curio store (they share the building space). My wife could not have been happier about that! (And I got to eat my pie in peace!!) :)

Reviewed August 9, 2017 via mobile

A unique place. Lil's is inside a long closed J J Newberry 5 & 10 cent store. My wife and I reminisced about such stores. We met in one where we both worked as teenagers. The menu is a typical lunch counter menu. I ordered soup and sandwich. My roast beef sandwich was pretty good while the soup lukewarm. The server microwaved it. My wife's club sandwich was excellent.

Been to Lil's Coffee House? Share your experiences!