“Fantastic ”

Add it.
Frank's Donuts
Ranked #5 of 39 Restaurants in Paris
Reviewed November 14, 2017 via mobile

I heard about this place the morning I went. Said it was a local favorite and I can see why. Greasy made and the taste was wonderful. Every time we are in town now it’ll be the first stop in the morning.

Reviewed September 28, 2017

Stop by Frank's for a great donut. They're traditional style but done with excellence with prices you can't find anywhere else. Who sells donuts for $7/dozen anymore?

Highly recommend.

Reviewed September 10, 2017

I'm a bit of a donut and pastry snob. So I didn't expect much. WOW! Just WOW! The best Danish I've had in decades. The donuts were very good. I think I need to go back and test them again :-)

Reviewed September 6, 2017

The donuts here are fresh and yummy! If you do not get in early you may be out of luck. I highly recommend the apple fritter.

Reviewed August 17, 2017

They never have cake donuts no matter how early you go. They do have buttermilk donuts once in a while but they are always coated with that sugar syrup. They don't carry anything that is not covered with the sugar syrup. They are the only place in town to get a donuts so I guess they feel that they don't need to try too hard

Been to Frank's Donuts? Share your experiences!