Quality Suites
$89
Country Inn
Drury Inn Paducah(Paducah)
$105
Comfort Inn Paducah(Paducah)(Great Value!)
$112
$109
Fairfield Inn
$149
$144
All reviewsfront deskfirst floorroom was cleanwafflesanother guestwould stay here againtexas roadhousethe breakfast areaindoor poolrooms are largestaff was friendlylots of restaurantsnice stayhot breakfastvery nice hotelquilt museumgreat place to stay
Reviewed March 14, 2009

I am a front desk clerk who works for a hotel in North Carolina. I know firsthand how stressful a hotel job can be, so I try to give those behind the desk, as well as the breakfast hostess, housekeeping staff, etc., the benefit of the doubt. This was a nice place to stay. The rooms were very clean, with the exception of a few hairs on the bathroom floor; it was not a big problem. Our frontdesk clerk's name was Penny, and she was very friendly and went out of her way to try and find a crib for my nephew on short notice. We were only able to eat breakfast one morning, so I hesitate to generalize about the service in this particular area. However, the day we did eat breakfast, it was not stocked very well, and it took a long time to get the food items you wanted. This might have been the exception rather than the rule; sometimes breakfast hostesses call in sick so that the frontdesk has to put out the breakfast and do their own duties. At any rate, the pool was clean, and my nephew got to enjoy his FIRST swim. Great stay, would recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed: December 2008, traveled with family
Reviewed September 29, 2008

We just returned from a three night stay at Comfort Suites in Paducah. It is as nice as any place we have stayed, at about half the price we have often paid. Every employee we were in contact with was extremely pleasant. The manager was so friendly that we felt like we'd known him for years. The desk clerks were all nice and helpful. A larger breakfast room and fresh fruit on the bar would be welcomed, but we did fine without either so I have no complaints. We will probably make this motel our regular stop when we are in Paducah.

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 13, 2008

We booked on-line using our discount rate. Check in was pleasant and the rates were honored without question. We requested adjoining rooms at check in and got them without a problem. Our rooms were clean and fresh. This was a family get-together that all of us enjoyed. The pool, breakfast and service were great. I would stay here any time I am in Paducah. This was a great value for our money.

• Stayed: May 2008, traveled with family
1  Thank DCFamilyFrankfort
Reviewed January 12, 2008

Multiple auhorizations were made to my credit card without my approval. This created a major inconvenience and short term financial hardship for myself and my family. I realize in 3-5 business days only one of the charges will actually post to my account. However until then I do not have access to the funds. I am a frequent traveler and have stayed at this hotel several times, however I cannot afford to be charged double or triple their normal rate. Complaints to staff got no results or apology they simply stated there was nothing they could do. Not a very consumer friendly response or professional way to run a business.

• Stayed: January 2007, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank bruce_ky
Reviewed November 27, 2007

I stayed at this hotel as I was passing through Paducah, KY for the holidays. Wow! According to the friendly staff, the property just finished a renovation. These rooms rival rooms I've seen at upper scale hotels, like Marriott or Hyatt. The bathrooms had granite countertops, the furniture was brand new, and the beds had duvet covers. The wireless internet worked like a charm. And the breakfast was terrific. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Great value for the money, highly recommend staying here!

• Stayed: November 2007, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank newdelhi45