“Helpful staff”
Review of Quality Suites

Quality Suites
Ranked #19 of 28 Hotels in Paducah
Reviewed October 22, 2012

Nice quiet hotel. Seperate enclosed pool is large enough to swim laps. Staff went out of their way to be helpful. Stay here frequently. Many chain resturants nearby. Fairly close to historic downtown with excellent local resturants and attractions.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
tstorms, Director of Sales at Quality Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2012

Good Morning -

Terry S.

I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for taking time to review our hotel here on Tripadvisor. I will be sure and pass along your review to all of our staff as they strive to take care of each and everyone of our guest. Again, thank you and we hope to see you when you are back in the Paducah area.

Timothy Storms, Area Director of Sales & Marketing

Reviewed October 14, 2012

We stayed at this hotel two (2) days. The staff was extremely friendly and attentive to our needs. Never having been to Paducah, the hotel manager (I believe his name is “Lloyd”) was so kind to take time and point out all of the “places-of-interest” in-and-around the city. Our room was very clean, comfortable, and up-to-date. Everything worked: wifi; the refrigerator; the microwave; etc.; etc. The breakfast bar was excellent… lots of choices. The “glazed donuts” are fantastic… the best I have had since I was a kid (and I’m 66). My wife and I are coffee drinkers; coffee was always on and very good. The next time we come through Paducah, we will definitely stay at this Comfort Suites again. NO COMPLAINTS about this hotel! I highly recommend it to anyone who is particular about cleanness.

Room Tip: Due to the fact that my wife is having a difficult time walking, I requested a room on ground level...
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
tstorms, Director of Sales at Quality Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2012

Howard B. -

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to leave us a review here on tripadvisor. We greatly appreciate your compliments and are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay and that Lloyd did an outstanding job during your stay. I will be sure and pass this compliment along to Lloyd and his supervisor. We hope that you will stop in again when you are in the Paducah area.

Timothy Storms, Area Director of Sales &

Reviewed October 4, 2012

I am loyal to La Quintas but seeing there wasn't one nearby, we ended up here. What a pleasant surprise starting with the rate from the coupon book at the rest area to the spacious room and ending with a good breakfast bar. When we pull in the lot I noticed a IHop right across the street and figured, good, I can have good breakfast in the morning. Never made it there, the breakfast was good right at the motel.

The room was real comfortable, clean, fresh and we got a good night's sleep. That is what matters to me when I am on a road trip.

I would not hesitate to stay here again, in fact, I will PLAN to stop for the night if I come this way again.

Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
tstorms, Director of Sales at Quality Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2012

Thank you for taking time to give our hotel a review here on tripadvisor and for the kind words you shared about our hotel. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and hope you will consider stopping again when you are back in the Paducah area.

Warm regards,

Timothy Storms; Area Director of Sales & Marketing

Reviewed September 25, 2012

I would stay here again. I got exactly what I expected - a descent room at a descent hotel for a very reasonable rate.

Pros: Suite, room was clean, mini fridge and microwave, honored govt rate, descent hot breakfast (pre-prepared eggs, sausage, biscuits and gravy, and dry goods), lots of restaurants nearby.
Cons: thin walls.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
tstorms, Director of Sales at Quality Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2012

I wanted to take this opportunity to THANK YOU for taking time out of your busy life to leave us a review here on Tripadvisor, I greatly appreciate it. Thank you for the compliments it's always nice to hear the "good" as many times we only hear the "not so good". I will be passing this review along to all of my staff for their review as well.

Again, thanks so much we really appreciate it and hope you will visit us again when you are back in the Paducah area.

Timothy Storms
Area Director of Sales & Marketing

Reviewed September 18, 2012

Stayed here one night while on our way to Kansas City from North Carolina. I can't remember a more friendly staff than the one we found here. The manager was very informative about the area and gave us a map and excellent directions to local sites.

The room was very clean, quiet, and comfortable. Breakfast was better than many such hotels in that the choices were hot, not DIY frozen entrees to microwave. No complaints at all about this one. We were glad we drove a little further than we intended that day, because this stop was worthwhile.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
tstorms, Director of Sales at Quality Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2012

I wanted to take this opportunity to THANK YOU for the kind compliments and giving us a review here on Tripadvisor. We really appreciate your time and I will definitely make sure I pass the compliments along to all of the staff including the hotel manager.

Thanks again and we hope to see you again when you are back in the Paducah area.

Reviewed September 7, 2012

I was visiting family in the US a couple of months ago, and our road trip took us from Chicago to Atlanta. Along the way, we decided to stop in Paducah, Kentucky, which is the exact half-way point between the two cities. First of all, we didn't know anything about Paducah, except that it had a funny name. We ended up loving Paducah! Such a charming town with a cute downtown. We chose this hotel at random. We arrived to the hotel just before dinner, around 7ish in the evening. We walked in with a very friendly lady with short brown hair that warmly welcomed us. She gave us great restaurant suggestions and directed us on where to park and exactly which exterior door would be closest to our room. We were pleasantly surprised when we got to the hotel room. We found it very clean and tidy, and absolutely loved the beds! The breakfast the next morning was perfect for what we were looking for. From the landscaping at the exterior of the hotel, to the wonderful staff and the cleanliness and up keep of the hallways and rooms, I wish there were more affordable hotels like this one!! Definitely 2 thumbs up, and if you happen to be in the Paducah area, I would highly recommend you stay here.

Room Tip: If you don't want to walk up a flight of stairs, I would suggest getting a room on the ground fl...
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
tstorms, Director of Sales at Quality Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2012

Thanks so very much for taking time to give our hotel a review here on Tripadvisor....especially thank you for the kind words and compliments on our hotel and staff. I'm glad you selected our hotel as I know you had many options here at the same exit. Again THANK YOU and we hope to see you again when you are in Paducah.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

I stayed at this Comfort Suites for 2 nights while on business near Paducah. The room was very clean and spacious. The breakfast was good, fresh and plentiful. The manager actually was on duty when I checked in and out and was very, very nice and accomodating.

This hotel seemed to fit the upper end of the Choice Hotel chain. I would definately stay there again if in the area.

Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business

Thank you very much for the kind words and compliments. I'm glad to hear we are meeting our guest expectations and especially glad to hear we are in the upper level of our brand of hotels.

Thanks again and come back and see us when you are back in the Paducah area.