$84
CandlewoodSuites
$93
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $103/night.

Comfort Inn Paducah(Paducah)(Great Value!)
$79
ComfortInn
$89
$132
TripAdvisor
$67
TripAdvisor
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $80/night.

Drury Inn Paducah(Paducah)
All reviewsroom was cleanfront deskpaul mitchellcompared to other hotelswall unitfridge and microwavegreat water pressureafter a long daynice lobbypool areaeasy accesswould stay here againnight's sleepgreat pricestaff was friendlyinterstateelevator
Reviewed July 6, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here honestly because it was the only hotel with enough room to pull our truck and trailer into. Made the reservation 5 minutes before we went in and was pretty sure I had the settings only for hotels with breakfast included but it turned out you had to pay for it at the bistro if you wanted to eat there. Room was clean and already prepared for a guest as we gave short notice of the stay. It’s a little off of the road compared to a lot of the other hotels on the exit but I couldn’t imagine the others were nicer.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled on business
Andra C, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Paducah, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience. Your kind feedback is so appreciated and has been distributed to our entire staff. We use experiences like yours as motivation to continue striving so that every guest has a stay that exceeds expectations.

If you plan on staying with us in the future, please inquire about rate packages that include breakfast as we have several delicious items on our menu that our guests can enjoy. Also, we have a full restaurant and bar open every evening that really sets our hotel apart from the competition.

Thank you again for sharing your recent experience. We hope to see you again soon!

Andra Chester,

Reviewed June 30, 2018

I had made reservations on this property, when we arrived I ask to see room it was run down there was a jacuzzi in room he told me he didn’t know if it worked there were dead bugs on floor, the sliding door was old and frosted up it smelled he was going to show me another but I had seen enough. Canceled my reservation and went somewhere else.

Room Tip: Rely on reviews and not pictures on hotel site. Google it real time or ask to see room. Also red flag if around truck stop
Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
Andra C, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Paducah, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2018

Thank you for your letting us know about your experience. This information has been forwarded to the proper channels to ensure that the issues you described can be researched and corrected as we move forward. I am sorry that you were not able to stay with us, but I am thankful that our staff could accommodate your cancellation request without penalty.

We would love t have you with us in the future so that you can experience our unique amenities which include a full on-site Bistro with a cook to order menu, a full service bar, and a 24-hour Starbucks.

Reviewed June 6, 2018

I travel for business a lot and recently stayed at this hotel. My company has recently changed their travel coordination system and I had some problems with my reservation. The staff went above and beyond and took care of me. The manager was incredibly accommodating and friendly.

If you are going through Paducah, look no further, this is your hotel!

Room Tip: Quiet, Close to Freeway
  • Stayed: May 2018, traveled on business
Andra C, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Paducah, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay. Feedback like yours is so refreshing and so appreciated. Our goal is to provide every guest with accommodations that exceed expectation and I'm thrilled that was reflected in your recent visit. We will pass your kind words to the appropriate staff so that they can see how much their efforts impacted the quality of your stay.

We hope to see you again whenever your travels find you returning to Paducah, KY.

Reviewed May 2, 2018

We were here for the Quilt Show. We had a nice room, I loved the Keurig coffee maker, the room was fairly quiet, the elevators were fast. Everyone seemed very friendly. I thought the food was a little expensive. I only had 2 main issues. Yes, it was a hotel full of women, but 8 am should still have hot water for our shower. 8:30 and it was COLD. I was surprised that the smoking area for the staff was just to the left of the front door. Sorry I am an old oncology nurse, the lung cancers still break my heart.

• Stayed: April 2018, traveled with friends
1  Thank Veinurse
Andra C, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Paducah, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us.Feedback like yours is so appreciated and is a vital aspect of our ongoing growth as a team. I wanted to take a moment to specifically address your concern related to the hot water issue. During our AQS quilt show, we were made aware of an issue with our boilers that unfortunately necessitated their immediate shutdown and inspection in order to ensure the safety of our staff. I understand the inconvenience that resulted for our guests and am very sorry that this had a negative impact on your stay.

We take all issues seriously and will use your feedback as a tool for growth. Our goal is to provide every guest the best experience possible and thank you again for letting us know about yours.

Reviewed May 1, 2018

Nice area, easy access to local shops and restaurants. Easy to get to from Interstate or Downtown area. Nice Staff and clean rooms. Nice water feature if you walk across street, prom goers were using it as backdrop for pictures night I was there. Staff friendly and helpful. I will stay again next trip

Stayed: April 2018
Andra C, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Paducah, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2018

Thank you for your letting us know about your recent experience. We value the input of all of our guests, and kind words like yours help to motivate our staff to provide every guest with service that exceeds expectation. I am thrilled that you were able to enjoy the area and all of the hotel's amenities.

We hope to see you again whenever your travels find you returning to Paducah.