“Courtyard by Marriott - Paducah West”
Review of Courtyard Paducah

Courtyard Paducah
Ranked #21 of 29 Hotels in Paducah
Rome
“Courtyard by Marriott - Paducah West”
Reviewed September 12, 2013

The hotel could not have been cleaner! It was immaculate - every inch of it. The staff is wonderful - so helpful. I would recommend this highly to anyone. The location is a little out of the way, but that is a good thing! It was very quiet - no traffic noise.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Courtyard_Paducah, Director of Sales at Courtyard Paducah, responded to this review, September 17, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to let others know about your wonderful experience with us! Our housekeeping staff works diligently to make sure our rooms are to the highest standards of cleanliness.

We hope to serve you again the next time you are in Paducah!

Director of Sales

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
evansville
Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

Checked in early (about an hour as they advertise 3 and it was only 2). That was greatly appreciated. I had booked my room with Priceline and was told at the time that my card would be billed right then. So when Corey (I think that was his name) said my card had not been charged I gave him the same one I had booked with Priceline. He swiped it twice and said my card had been declined. I gave him another one and continued on to our room, but only after telling him that the room should have already been paid for and he told me it wasn't. First thing on my mind was calling to see why my card had been declined. Total panic had set in. I called them and they said there should have been no problem with it and that indeed my card had already been charged the day before for the hotel! Upon checking out the girl said I was good to go. I explained a little of what had happened checking in and she said he was new and didn't know. I just wanted to make sure the card I had given him wasn't also going to be charged. If hotels are going to accept bookings through 3rd parties, then the new employees should be made aware of how to handle that. I don't fault him for how he handled it though. I fault management for not seeing that he was properly trained. As far as the room, it was nice. Bed was comfy but pillows were awful. I usually bring my own but had forgotten it. Corey offered us a room with a balcony even though we don't have one of their special cards. That was enjoyable as it overlooked a park. I do have to say the room was very clean. Their cleaning people do a very thorough job! Bathrooms are very spacious. Vanity is outside of the commode and bathtub which is a plus.

• Stayed September 2013
Courtyard_Paducah, Director of Sales at Courtyard Paducah, responded to this review, September 9, 2013
Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our property. We are so happy that you enjoyed the room. I do apologize for the confusion upon your arrival. We have addressed this issue with all of our new employees so that they understand when a reservation is made through Priceline, the credit card given to them is charged prior to your arrival at our property, however they will still ask for a credit card for incidentals.

We hope to see you again the next time you are in Paducah!

Chattanooga, Tennessee
Reviewed September 4, 2013

I always stay at this hotel when I am in Paducah on business, because it is close to everything. You can run over to the mall in just a few minutes or be downtown in 10. The accomodations are perfect, and the staff is second to none. Be sure to hang out in the lobby and visit the bar for cocktails and laughs!

Room Tip: The rooms on the north side have a nice view of the area.
Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to let others know how much you enjoy staying with us. The Courtyard by Marriott is the only hotel in Paducah that has a full service restaurant and bar and we are thrilled you have a great time there when you stay!

We look forward to serving you the next time you are in Paducah!

Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I decided to go away for a weekend and ended up in Paducah. At the front desk, the gentleman found out we were there for a weekend getaway and upgraded our room to a king bed with a balcony.

The hotel is very clean, the rooms are nice and beds comfortable. The staff was very friendly.

The only issue was the Bistro. A couple of times we went downstairs for food, we found the Bistro closed even though it should have been opened. But that may have been a mistake on our part.

Overall a very nice stay. If we come back to Paducah, we will stay here.

• Stayed August 2013
Courtyard_Paducah, Director of Sales at Courtyard Paducah, responded to this review, September 3, 2013
Hello,
First, thank you for choosing Paducah as your weekend getaway! Second, thank you for making the Courtyard by Marriott Paducah a part of your trip. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us. In regards to the Bistro hours, it is open from 6AM - 9:30AM weekdays and 7AM - 10:30AM on the weekends. It then reopens for dinner at 5PM -10PM nightly.
I do hope that you stay with us again if you are ever in the Paducah area!

Cincinnati
Reviewed August 31, 2013

New, clean, nice, friendly place in Paducah, although a bit hard to find. Google can find it, Garmin could not. Good value. Breakfast is quasi self service but has good enough selection of items. Plenty of free parking

Room Tip: Nice place, good value
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to "find" us while you were in Paducah. We are so happy you enjoyed your stay. We know that our hotel may not be the easiest to find, however the benefits of not being directly on Hwy 60 or next to I-24 are wonderful. We are far enough away to provide a peaceful and quite setting yet still close enough to see Hwy 60 & I 24 and get to all the shopping and restaurants in 2 - 5 minutes. I hope you took advantage of the lovely walking park across the street from our hotel. It is a great place to relax or get a few laps in while you are on the road.

We hope to see you again the next time you are in Paducah,

Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed August 29, 2013

Excellent staff! Trish was very helpful getting our group registered and assisting with several room changes. The rooms are clean and neat and it's a quiet location for road weary business travelers. I've stayed at other area hotels and did not receive the same level of customer service. Our group will use this hotel again.

Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Courtyard_Paducah, Director of Sales at Courtyard Paducah, responded to this review, August 30, 2013
Hello,
We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us! We strive to deliver the best customer service for our guests! We look forward to serving you again the next time you are in the Paducah Area!

Trish Steckenrider
Ellicott City
Reviewed August 21, 2013

This is a very nice place to stay and the staff is wonderful. It is clean and quiet. It is off the highway so you don't hear interstate traffic. You can walk up the road in the morning or evening and there is no traffic since the hotel is on a dead end road

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Courtyard_Paducah, Director of Sales at Courtyard Paducah, responded to this review, August 27, 2013
Hello!
We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and appreciate your review on Trip Advisor. Please stay with us again the next time you are in Paducah!

Trish Steckenrider