“Great hotel in Paducah”

Ranked #5 of 29 Hotels in Paducah
Omaha, Nebraska
“Great hotel in Paducah”
Reviewed December 14, 2012 via mobile

Stayed in a king rom on the upper floor. (500). The room was clean and nice and big. Great water pressure and pretty quiet. We had the food both in at night when we arrived and the breakfast. In the evening we had soup, nacho's, baked potatoes, hot dogs, meatballs and penne pasta along with salad. Lots of choices and drinks we only 53 cents. Breakfast had eggs, sausage, biscuits and gravy, waffles, oatmeal. The lady at the front desk Jenna I believe was very friendly and helpful. This is a great place to stay on you way through Paducah. We also went to the hot tub and pool that was great.

Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
RIDGELY
Reviewed November 11, 2012

Always stay in a 1 bedroom (seperate) suite ..This hotel it's room 211. Plenty of room, good hotel location. Share parking area with Outback Steakhouse, Bob Evans and McDonalds so you can walk. Room was clean, bed was comfy and price was decent.. Very good breakfast and 5:30 p.m. 'snack'..meatballs, pasta, hot dogs, salad, baked potatoes..nachos and cheddar/brocolli soup - definitely plenty for a meal if you do not want to go out. No complaints (except I hate those little 1 cup coffee makers they have in a lot of the hotels now)..and I would recommend this hotel to a friend as long as they got a suite..can't say what a regular room is like.

Room Tip: Room 211 1 bedroom suite
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank KJW2011
Duluth, Minnesota
Reviewed November 8, 2012

I stayed here for the first time in July 2012. I was so pleasantly surprised. This was my first Drury experience and looked forward to returning in October when I would be on the road again. Staff was so friendly and accomodating with my request to be on a lower floor. However, when I returned in October I was a little disappointed that my room had a funky odor. I probably could have switched rooms but figured I'd be checking out early in the morning. If I do stay here again I will make sure the room smells fresh.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Caledonia, Illinois
Reviewed November 6, 2012

We were pleasantly surprised at how hospitable every one was. The staff is more than willing to accomadate any way they can and they were all more than eager to make your stay as comfortable as possible!! They offer you snacks and drinks in the early afternoon every night (except Sunday...no alcohol)for free and the food is great! Their breakfast menu also amazed us. Great value!!! We would go back in a New York minute!!!!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank sirindy
Phillips, Wisconsin
Reviewed October 30, 2012

We liked everything about this place. Light dinner & drinks included at night along with a very nice breakfast in the morning. The staff is exceptionally personable. The facility is very well maintained. We will search out Drury's in our future travels.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Kansas City, Missouri
Reviewed October 13, 2012

Spent 3 nights here. AC didn't work well in room so they moved us to another room for second and third nights and made it very right for us on our bill. The FREE breakfast and FREE evening meal were fresh and hot every day. Room(s) were clean and smelled clean. Many people had dogs, some very large. We never heard anything from the apparently well mannered pets. All staff - everyone we came in contact with - went above and beyond to be accommodating and help us with whatever we needed. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
TN
Reviewed October 2, 2012

Stayed for one night in August 2012. My husband & I were there on a Sunday evening. Very clean, reasonably priced, quiet, and comfortable. The meal was nice, nothing fancy, but it was FREE (and appreciated, since I really didn't feel like going out). The location was convenient. I will definitely look for Drury Inn's when we travel in the future.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business