“Great hotel!”

Ranked #1 of 29 Hotels in Paducah
Decatur
“Great hotel!”
Reviewed October 26, 2013

Our hotel stay was so pleasant. This hotel is clean. The rooms are big and the beds are comfortable. Everyone was so friendly! The employees know what excellent customer service is about! Loved the breakfast and the warm cookies in the evening!!! It was easy to find off the highway. Several restaurants are close enough to walk to.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (132)
Jeffersonville, Indiana, United States
Reviewed October 25, 2013

We stayed here on our way to Arkansas on a Saturday night and LOVED it so much that we stayed there on our way back on a Wednesday night. The staff was great and the room was amazing. The bed was wonderful and we got a Jacuzzi tub and it was the best decision ever. Bed was so comfortable and breakfast was great. Eggs, biscuits, sausage and pancakes were great. Planning a weekend soon just to go to this hotel.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Tammy W
East Ellijay, Georgia
Reviewed October 25, 2013

The customer service at Auburn Place is second to none. Having stayed in many hotels etc. I can say the service there is amazing.

One service person, Nydia, stands out in my mind. She went above and beyond when I ask for an addition product that I needed the morning of our check-out. She is an excellent customer service person. Her happy personality is so welcoming plus her smile and warmth is refreshing to us weary travelers.

We love being able to stay in such a lovely place with our little four legged puppy, Philo. The gym is great as we exercise daily. We were able to stay on schedule with our routines. The warm cookies are a special treat too!
Cheri Smith
(10-21-13 room 121)
regncheri@juno.com

Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed October 24, 2013

LOVE LOVE LOVE this hotel!

It was exactly what I was looking for. This is not a "high end" hotel, but I am not really sure that such thing exists anywhere in Paducah. The caliber of this hotel matches that of a Hampton Inn. If that is what you are looking for, I would book this one.

What I loved:
-My price! I got a great deal through Kayak.
-Friendly, helpful staff. They actually acted like they belonged in customer service/hospitality- that is rare these days! Charlene was especially warm and hospitable.
-The condition of the hotel is very good- it seems new or recently redecorated. I did not see anything that seemed out of date. The carpet in the hallway is clearly new. The hotel lobby is attractive and welcoming.
-They serve cookies and milk in the evening.
-They serve breakfast in the morning- included with your stay. It is continental style but includes more than most: scrambled eggs, sausage and biscuits, pancakes, bagels, muffins, toast, juice, coffee, tea, yogurt.
-They pay attention to the small details such as: leaving a "dew rag" on my friend's motorcycle so that he could wipe it off in the morning and not get wet. Having iced water available near the front desk.
-Rooms are very pretty and comfortable. I am all about bedding and this bedding was nice- down comforters, a bed scarf, two soft and two firm pillows on each bed. Also, room darkening shades. Flat screen TV. An efficient A/C/ heater. Quiet- we heard no hall noise. A small refrigerator and microwave. A wet bar with cabinetry and a small sink. Plenty of space that also included a sofa, eating table, vanity, full length mirror, bedding for pull-out bed and nice large bathroom.
-They accommodated my request for early check-in with no problem.
-It has interior hallways so it feels safe. But there are also exits at the ends of the hallways that lead straight to the side parking lots. You can use them to enter if you have your room key.
This will be the first place I check for a room when I come back to Paducah.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Omaha, Nebraska
Reviewed October 11, 2013

Recently my wife and I stayed at the Auburn Place in Paducah KY and had a much nicer than expected stay for a Interstate hotel. As with most hotels the lobby and adjacent areas are nice and generally impressive yet the Auburn Place made me feel as though I was going to be paying for a 5* room, not the case, at least as far as the cost was concerned. This has to be the most impressive hotel I have ever stayed at along the interstate. If they had more facilities along the routes I take in the future, you can bet I will be utilizing their facilities. I would highly recommend this place to anyone who wants a 5* place at t reasonable price.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank FJ S
Powder Springs, GA
Reviewed October 9, 2013

One of the best hotels I have stayed at in years. The staff made you feel right at home. They went out of their way to make sure you were satisfied. The hotel was immaculate. The room spotless. The Jacuzzi and pool were perfect after a long drive from Iowa. What a treasure this hotel turned out to be. I am so pleased that the staff at another hotel recommended this hotel. When in Paducah, I will stay no where else, but at the Auburn Place Hotel. I have already made reservations for our next trip in November. Well done!!!!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Glenville, Minnesota
Reviewed October 8, 2013

We were a tired family with one handicapped person, 2 other adults, a baby, and a puppy on a long trip late at night. This place was absolutely beautiful, with a fireplace in the lobby and apples, cookies and milk available. We were assigned connecting rooms by two very friendly and helpful ladies who played with my son and the puppy and actually helped my mother to her room to make sure she was satisfied. Microwave, fridge, extra sink, pull out couch, wi-fi, and cable internet were in the rooms. The rooms were comfortable and quiet. Prices were reasonable, and the laundry had new machines that actually worked! I'm very picky, and I find no fault with this hotel. The cleanliness of the entire hotel, not just the rooms, and the friendly, helpful staff absolutely deserves the highest compliment! It will now be a permanent stop on our family vacation.