“Great place!!”

Auburn Place Hotels and Suites
Ranked #1 of 29 Hotels in Paducah
“Great place!!”
Reviewed August 13, 2012

My husband and i got away for a saturday and stayed the night. Truly a great hotel. From the cookies at night, comfortable bed to good breakfast. Will stay again next chance we get!! Went down town for dinner and had a great time.

• Stayed August 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (134)
Reviewed July 30, 2012 via mobile

After a hectic vacation I purposely booked this hotel which was on our way back home. The rooms are clean and the beds are comfortable. The staff is extremely friendly. The hotel is pet friendly and there is a cookie buffet each evening. Also close to movie theater and a pretty decent mall. Have stayed here before and will definately stay here again. No complaints!

• Stayed July 2012
North Carolina
Reviewed July 25, 2012

I was very impressed with this hotel. The front desk clerk was very friendly as was the hostess in the breakfast area. The rooms were very clean, linens and matress great. Had sink with water "pur" filter, fridge and microwave. A bag of popcorn was even provided in the room! We walked to the Applebee's which was very close by for dinner. It was very quiet and easy to get to from the interstate. This was the nicest Holiday Inn Express we have ever stayed at and I would definately stay here again if in the area.

Room Tip: I believe we were on the second floor but can't remember for sure.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Georgia
Reviewed July 16, 2012

Front desk clerk very helpful. Bathroom, shower head, tub and room were clean. Mattress comfortable and linens clean. Small, but serviceable exercise room. Morning coffee was not good, which is an extremely important feature for me. "Free" breakfast bar average, as is generally the case in most hotels. Lobby looks a little shabby; needs updating.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Memphis, Tennessee
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Clean rooms and helpfull staff. Comfortable. Easy location in Paducah.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Granger, Iowa
Reviewed July 7, 2012

This hotel is very friendly, safe, clean, comfortable and walking distance to restaurants and a short trip to the mall. Very convenient. Even though it's on the edge of the interstate, it's quiet! I've recommended it to family who also plans to make it their overnight stop. I will drive extra long hours just to get to this hotel. And ... they accept some dogs! Great place to stay and I've stayed there many times!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled solo
Murray, Kentucky
Reviewed June 18, 2012

My husband booked us a room at this Holiday Inn for my 24th birthday. I wasn't too exicted about it honestly. We live an hour away and I knew that this was an older Holiday Inn, so when we pulled up, I wasn't jumping for joy. When we went into the lobby, honestly I was suprised. It was really pretty and they had a case of awards that they had been giving for being a great hotel. The staff was also very nice. My husband took us to our room and to be honest, I was not in awe. The last Holiday Inn we stayed in was BRAND new, so this one wasn't taking my breath away. The room was VERY clean, nothing broken, just a little plain. What confused me how the jacuzzi was set up. It wasn't in the corner of the room like everywhere else I had seen. It was open on both the bathroom side and the bedroom side. It had curtains yes, but the bathroom was open. ANYWAY, we stayed and honestly I feel like a jerk for my first impression. We went out for the day and came back. The staff was still great. The jacuzzi that I was so unsure of, had PLENTY of room for my husband and I. We have never had such space to be comfortable in. The openness that I was unhappy with was great. We didn't get water everywhere. We could watch T.V. and have the comfort of a bathroom. And the next day when we took a shower, there was PLENTY of room for us both to shower together with out tripping on one other. (THANK GOD!) The first night we stayed (Bday night) my husband and I poured us a glass of wine a piece and sat out on the patio. IT WAS SO GREAT! Music was playing softly, the patio was facing away from the business of the "city". It was the most relaxation I have had in a long time. The thing that won me over the best though, is the bed was so comfortable and it was the best night sleep I have had away from home. I LOVED It. In fact a couple of weeks later when my husband and I renewed our wedding vows, we came back for a mini honeymoon. This is our new get a way!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple