“Satisfying”

Ranked #1 of 29 Hotels in Paducah
Memphis, Tennessee
“Satisfying”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Clean rooms and helpfull staff. Comfortable. Easy location in Paducah.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (130)
Granger, Iowa
Reviewed July 7, 2012

This hotel is very friendly, safe, clean, comfortable and walking distance to restaurants and a short trip to the mall. Very convenient. Even though it's on the edge of the interstate, it's quiet! I've recommended it to family who also plans to make it their overnight stop. I will drive extra long hours just to get to this hotel. And ... they accept some dogs! Great place to stay and I've stayed there many times!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled solo
Murray, Kentucky
Reviewed June 18, 2012

My husband booked us a room at this Holiday Inn for my 24th birthday. I wasn't too exicted about it honestly. We live an hour away and I knew that this was an older Holiday Inn, so when we pulled up, I wasn't jumping for joy. When we went into the lobby, honestly I was suprised. It was really pretty and they had a case of awards that they had been giving for being a great hotel. The staff was also very nice. My husband took us to our room and to be honest, I was not in awe. The last Holiday Inn we stayed in was BRAND new, so this one wasn't taking my breath away. The room was VERY clean, nothing broken, just a little plain. What confused me how the jacuzzi was set up. It wasn't in the corner of the room like everywhere else I had seen. It was open on both the bathroom side and the bedroom side. It had curtains yes, but the bathroom was open. ANYWAY, we stayed and honestly I feel like a jerk for my first impression. We went out for the day and came back. The staff was still great. The jacuzzi that I was so unsure of, had PLENTY of room for my husband and I. We have never had such space to be comfortable in. The openness that I was unhappy with was great. We didn't get water everywhere. We could watch T.V. and have the comfort of a bathroom. And the next day when we took a shower, there was PLENTY of room for us both to shower together with out tripping on one other. (THANK GOD!) The first night we stayed (Bday night) my husband and I poured us a glass of wine a piece and sat out on the patio. IT WAS SO GREAT! Music was playing softly, the patio was facing away from the business of the "city". It was the most relaxation I have had in a long time. The thing that won me over the best though, is the bed was so comfortable and it was the best night sleep I have had away from home. I LOVED It. In fact a couple of weeks later when my husband and I renewed our wedding vows, we came back for a mini honeymoon. This is our new get a way!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Nikki J
Reviewed June 6, 2012 via mobile

Very pleased our golden retriever was welcomed. We arrived late; however, the warm cookies were still available. Yummy! Our room was spacious and clean. The carpet may have recently been shampooed, due to the strong detergent smell and from the dampness we felt throughout the night. Breakfast was the normal HI menu; fresh and great customer service.

• Stayed May 2012
Missouri
Reviewed June 3, 2012

unhappy stay due to this hotel allowing 2 kids birthday parties inside hotel, kids running, yelling till 1 am in the morning,, complained twice to front desk with no results.

Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank h20park
, Guest Relations Manager at Auburn Place Hotels and Suites, responded to this review, July 8, 2012
Dear h20park,

Thank you for your feedback. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. I’m sorry for any inconvenience the noise from other guests caused you. I appreciate your feedback as this is our best resource for improving guest services. We hope you give us a chance in the future to show you how great our hotel is.

Jaime W
Case Manager
IHGCare
Kimberling City, Missouri
Reviewed May 28, 2012

Clean, friendly, convenient location, cookies and coffee in the evening, wonderful breakfast in the morning! The room was SPOTLESS!!!!! I will only stay here again when traveling through this area!!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel Group

Bellevue, Washington
Reviewed May 11, 2012

This hotel is a somewhat older HIE property. The staff is excellent and goes the extra mile to make patrons happy. Room was very clean and very quiet in spite of the hotel being fully booked. Breakfast was tasty and offered a variety of items. Hostess greeted guests and circulated among guests again later, bringing any requested items. We stay here every time we are in the Paducah area.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business