“Great stay!”

Auburn Place Hotels and Suites
Ranked #1 of 29 Hotels in Paducah
Reviewed September 28, 2011

I chose this property by reading the reviews from Tripadvisor. I am happy that I did! This hotel was great. The rooms were very spacious and clean. The breakfast buffet was very good and the attendant was very nice and helpful. We were there for a state volleyball tournament so there were a lot of people there. The breakfast area both mornings was very clean. The front desk staff was very friendly. We needed tissues one day and an extra towel the next and they delivered it promply. The wireless internet was fast. It is in a great location next to restaurants. We didn't use the pool but it looked very nice. If we are in town again, we will stay here.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family

Reviewed September 19, 2011

Stayed two night in this hotel was in town for my Father's 70th birthday. Milton was very rude when I checked in. They had my last name spelled wrong and he was very frustrated because he could not find the reservation. When reservation was made my last name was spelled out it is not my fault they spelled it wrong. When told him I was from Missouri his comment was "That explains it"! To top it all off my weddig ring valued at more than $2500 was left in the bathroom in my room. I didnt realize this until I was half way home after 2 hours. I frantically called hotel and SURPRISE SURPRISE no one found it, The staff was very non chalant and rude about helping me locate it. Im devastated and have made a police report. Its really sad that there and not honest people in this world.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
7  Thank hutson5
Reviewed August 29, 2011

This place is great! Very clean, great breakfast, nice comfortable rooms and they allow pets.

• Stayed: May 2011
Reviewed July 25, 2011

Hotel was very nice but for the money the breakfast could have been better. Bed wasn't comfortable. Even though the pillowcases said "firm" or "soft" they both were the same pillow. Pool was nice. Milk and cookies at 8 p.m. was a nice homey touch.

Room Tip: Stayed in room 104 and it was quiet and roomy and had a jaccuzi.
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed June 27, 2011

This is one of the BEST HI we have ever stayed at. Clean, great breakfast, pleasant people. We picked this as it was a half way point to our destination. The extended HOT breakfast was great, eggs, sausage, etc. A little bit of everything for everyone. In the evening at 8 pm they have warmed baked cookies as well. We got in , unpacked, walked to dinner not far away. When we came back we could smell the cookies baking and were offered some early as we wanted to go relax in our room for the evening after a long day on the road. We did not use the pool as we were very tired, but others were in it. It felt warm, the hot tub felt proper temperature as well.. we were just too tired. You will not be sorry to stay here... plus we received double priority rewards for our stay. The internet was excellent here as well... unlike other places !

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank gak909
Reviewed June 14, 2011

Amazing hotel!!! We stayed at this hotel because we came for the Superman Celebration in Metropolis, IL. It was only a few miles away and totally worth the drive. The staff were very friendly, the rooms were very clean. The beds were comfortable and had plenty of pillows and blankets. The breakfast was very good and there was plenty of different things to eat. You won't go away hungry. The milk and cookies at 8pm every night was a great touch. There isn't one thing bad I can say about this hotel. We will definately stay in this hotel again. Thanks for everything!

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed June 13, 2011

Very friendly staff. They even showed us the room before we decided to stay. Great Pool. Breakfast was great!!. This was the best hotel out of six hotels we stayed at while on vacation. The only complaint I have is the mattress on the sofa bed was worn out and our daughter decided to just sleep on the sofa itself. We stayed a total of three days at two Holidays Inns and the mattress was worn out in both hotels.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family