“"Extra friendly staff."”

Ranked #1 of 29 Hotels in Paducah
Lake Mills, Wisconsin
“"Extra friendly staff."”
Reviewed May 3, 2011

We were just passing through Paducah on our way home from Tennessee. The hotel had a great location right off the interstate. Plenty of restaurants to choose from in the area. Every member of the staff I interacted with was extremely friendly and helpful; this was one the best staffs I've ever encountered. The furnishings in the room were a bit dated but the room was spacious and clean. Adequate breakfast in the morning. The room rate was fantastic; really a great value. Large, clean pool area for the kids.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (123)
illinois
Reviewed April 13, 2011

We have family in Paducah and this is the 3rd time we have stayed at this hotel. We love it, always clean, staff is always friendly. Breakfast is good and from 8pm-9pm they have free cookies & milk in the lobby. Just a nice little bonus. The swimming area is kept clean and so is the hotel. Rooms have everything you need, beds are comfy too. I'm sure we will be staying there again.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple
Memphis, TN
Reviewed April 8, 2011

This is a slightly older property that is showing its age visually, but everything is clean and comfortable. Only real complaint is a rather slow internet.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled on business
Saint Cloud, Minnesota
Reviewed March 22, 2011

I could go on about all the positive things about this facility but it has already been said here. I agree with all of it. A top-notch HI Express hotel. We ate at the Rafferty's rib place across the parking lot and we thought that was good and very convenient. Many other options close also. Next stop Macon GA.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple
Mason City, Iowa
Reviewed March 20, 2011

This hotel had clean, comfy rooms! The pool/whirlpool area was also very clean and a maintenance person (caretaker of the pool area) was actually visible. Breakfast was top notch! Very nice staff- great place to stop while traveling I-24 for the night.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with family
Everywhere
Reviewed November 29, 2010

the Holiday Inn Express Paducah seemed like a charming little Gingerbread house in the woods compared to the rest of the hotels I stayed at during the "ICE STORM OF THE CENTURY." The next night I had to stay at the Chattanooga Choo-Choo (see my unamused review) where I found myself rocking in the fetal position like an Austic child, saying "Please take me back to Paducah, PLEASE take me back to Paducah..."

I had no idea how good we had it.

Clean rooms, excellent service, dog friendly - no charge for pets (woof!) and a breakfast buffet straight out of Dollywood. Ham, grits,waffles, sweet tea and insulin pills. (I'm just kidding - thats a comment on southern sweet tea, not the fine folks at HIEP)

After our lovely, refreshing stay at Holiday Inn -Paducah, we braved the storm - like idiots - and nearly got killed seventeen times over, only to wind up at the chattanooga choo-choo AKA "Horror film set ready.". Wish we'd never left you Holiday Inn. We still weep.

• Stayed January 2010, traveled on business
1 Thank trailhunter
Buncombe
Reviewed September 26, 2010

We love this place! They are friendly and the rooms are great! If you don't like smoke, then go to another level. This place is top notch for it's price which is great!!! Honestly if you have a complaint about this place, then you probably aren't a very nice person, because everyone that works at this hotel is extremely nice. Me, my mom and two sisters have had a wonderful time here, numerous stays...thanks Holiday Inn staff! OH and me and my 71 year old mother got in and out of the hot tub just fine.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled with family