Pear Tree Inn Paducah
Country Inn
$101
$100
$129
Comfort Inn Paducah(Paducah)(Great Value!)
$105
$89
$90
$85
$114
Auburn Place Hotels and Suites(Paducah)(Great Value!)
$89
$86
$95
All reviewsno elevatorwafflesdrury innstandard breakfasttexas roadhouseroom was cleanhotel sharessister hotelstaff was friendlygreat priceoffice chairbargain pricean older hotelwithin walking distancefront desk clerkbusiness centershopping and restaurants
Reviewed June 18, 2013 via mobile

The Pear Tree had everything I needed. My room was clean and comfortable the location was very good. All at a great price. There are many chain restaurants within walking distance. Check in was quickly handled by the friendly front desk associate.

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed May 14, 2013 via mobile

This hotel is a budget hotel but it was a very nice budget hotel. It is close to the highway. The rates were very reasonable. The beds didn't have "upscale" linens but they were very comfortable. The breakfast didn't have any meat or eggs, just the typical continental breakfast.

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank sheri731
Reviewed May 13, 2013

I stayed at the Pear Tree Inn for just one night while traveling through Paducah. The room was clean and the bed comfortable. I frequently travel with dogs, and they do allow them at this hotel. When I checked in it was after dark and at first I couldn't find where the grassy area was around the hotel for dog-walking (I just saw some very narrow grass medians along the parking), but after walking all the way around the hotel found the grassy area adjacent to the larger Drury Inn next door. It would have been helpful if the front desk clerk had told me about this, but it wasn't a big deal.

During the night I had a little trouble maintaining the temperature in the room; it seemed to fluctate between warm and stuffy and chilly quite a bit, until I figured out it was better to keep the fan on the AC unit running at all times so the room wouldn't get stuffy. A few times during the night there were people talking in the hallway and doors would slam (I was on the first floor), so I wouldn't exactly call it a quiet hotel.

The hotel doesn't seem to put a lot of effort into breakfast in my opinion... I made a waffle, and it was chewy. I didn't particularly like coffee either and ended up buying some at the adjacent Panera Bread next door. Given the option, I probably would just go over to Panera for breakfast altogether next time.

I wouldn't say I had a fantastic stay at this hotel, but it was good.

Room Tip: Consider the Drury Inn next door... it had rooms that opened to the outside which may make it seem a little quieter at night.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
DruryHotels, General Manager at Pear Tree Inn Paducah, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2013

Thank you for staying with us at Pear Tree Inn. We always appreciate hearing from our guests and are happy to hear that your room was clean and comfortable. We are sorry to hear that there were issues with the quietness during your stay and our breakfast. Your comments have been passed along to our team. It is our mission for guests to enjoy a comfortable and clean stay! We truly appreciate your business and do hope to see you as our guest again soon.

Reviewed May 11, 2013

Paducah is a great place for us to stop on our way north and the Pear Tree Inn is our favorite motel there. Put it in the no-frills category which suits is just fine, but all of the other features are there: clean rooms, comfortable beds, friendly staff (they forwarded a pillow I left behind a couple of years ago -- no charge!), and the rates are the best you'll find for what you get. Watch out if you plan to stop in Paducah during the big quilt show in April each year -- rooms become impossible to find at that time.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 1, 2013

I'm a manager at a privately owned hotel in Kansas City, and I was very pleased with my stay here. I decided to stay here because of the reviews alone and it stood up to all my expectations. The evening associate, Kristen, was very friendly and extremely helpful. I'm happy to see such a clean and comfortable hotel so reasonably priced!! Stay here you won't be disappointed:-)

• Stayed: May 2013