Pear Tree Inn Paducah
Residence Inn Paducah(Paducah)
$109
$102
Great 4.5/5
All reviewsno elevatorwafflesdrury innjapanese steak housestandard breakfastroom was cleantexas roadhousepotato chipshotel sharespretzelsgreat pricestaff was friendlyoffice chairbargain pricean older hotelfront desk clerkbusiness center
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 11, 2013

Paducah is a great place for us to stop on our way north and the Pear Tree Inn is our favorite motel there. Put it in the no-frills category which suits is just fine, but all of the other features are there: clean rooms, comfortable beds, friendly staff (they forwarded a pillow I left behind a couple of years ago -- no charge!), and the rates are the best you'll find for what you get. Watch out if you plan to stop in Paducah during the big quilt show in April each year -- rooms become impossible to find at that time.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 1, 2013

I'm a manager at a privately owned hotel in Kansas City, and I was very pleased with my stay here. I decided to stay here because of the reviews alone and it stood up to all my expectations. The evening associate, Kristen, was very friendly and extremely helpful. I'm happy to see such a clean and comfortable hotel so reasonably priced!! Stay here you won't be disappointed:-)

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed April 27, 2013

If you need a good room at a great price, the Pear Tree Inn is a really good choice in Paducah. It is owned by Drury, and the hotel is no frills, but you'll have no reason to complain. The staff was friendly, the room was super clean. Overall a good, budget place to stay. You are in the main mall/chain-restaurant area.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 27, 2013

I chose to stay at the Pear Tree Inn based on other reviews I read. This hotel did not disappoint. The room was very clean and the king bed was comfortable. I wasn't expecting the refrigerate and microwave so that was a nice bonus. In room hair dryer, coffee and iron also. The only small criticism I have was that the room was really warm and it was hard to cool it down. I guess we could have turned on the AC, but that seemed silly in January.

When I return to Paducah, I will stay here again. Great value and super convenient to restaurants right off the interstate. Downtown is about 5 minutes away.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Chris L
Reviewed January 18, 2013

So I had a conference and called and asked if they had a conference room and they said yes. I said I needed space for only 12 people or so....I arrive and get the key. go to the room and there is a conference table and a dry erase board on the wall. The kooky thing is there is a bed in the room!!!!! It was really weird and made people feel uncomfortable. It through the business presentation a real curve. I was from out of town and trusted they would not have set me up this way. I cannot believe they have a bed in the conference room. I guess if a speaker or presentation got too bad then a person could go lay down....sheesh. I paid nearly $200 and believed I was taken advantage of so I will not be back to this place. The staff was friendly but they had no control over the dumpy room.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
DruryHotels, Manager at Pear Tree Inn Paducah, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2013

We sincerely apologize that you had a concern with our conference room during your stay at our hotel. We value your business and regret that the level of service was not what you expected or deserved. Our goal is that we exceed your expectations during your stay, both for meetings and overnight accommodations. In the future, please let a member of our staff know about issues while you are in the hotel. We would love to have had the opportunity to resolve the issue while you were here. Thank you for your feedback.