$95
$129
$76
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $90/night.

$92
Drury Inn Paducah(Paducah)
$100
$102
$89
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $89/night.

$75
Priceline
All reviewsfront deskchoice hotelswafflesindoor pooltwo room suitesitting areastaff was friendlybiscuitsbreakfast attendantsausagerooms are nicegrab barsthe breakfast areasofa bedbusiness centerhot breakfastwould stay again
Reviewed March 10, 2018

We stayed here one night on our way home from AZ. Mandy at check in was very professional, polite, and friendly. We were in room # 116 which was a one bedroom king suite. It was clean, spacious, had a comfortable bed, and was located on a quiet street. Breakfast was a little better tan usual for Choice Hotels and Anita-Jo at breakfast was extremely friendly, polite, and helpful. I would stay at this property again if ever in the area.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
Amanda B, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn Paducah, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2018

Thank you so much for staying with us and for your review. We are happy to hear that you had an enjoyable experience. We will share your kind words with Mandy and Anita-Jo. Your words of encouragement help motivate the staff to continue to do an excellent job and we appreciate it. We do hope to see you again if you are in the area.

Reviewed February 22, 2018

We spent three days here and had two rooms as there were four of us. We were in town looking at houses as we are moving to Paducah. The lobby was torn up and the tile work on the floor was still in the same state for all the three days that we were there.
While I was asking the front desk to turn up the hot water (Who likes lukewarm showers when it is 9 degrees outside?), the workman who had done the tile work showed up asking for his check. The front desk person said that he'd have to come back later that afternoon as they were all paid after two.
I will let you draw your own conclusions but I can tell you, that it was obvious that they are trying to cut expenses. The pool was not opened, there was not any hot water even after I repeatedly ask for hot water. Go to the next exit, don't stay here. Only redeeming thing about this hotel is the sweet lady that serves breakfast. She always has a smile on her face and is very helpful.

Room Tip: If you like lukewarm showers, this is the hotel for you.
  • Stayed: January 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank HHHDSH
JItendra P, Owner at Comfort Inn Paducah, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2018

Greetings HHHDSH,

Thank you for your review and feedback. I am sorry you were dissatisfied with your stay. Our Lobby is currently fully renovated, so without more information I have to assume you stayed at our hotel over a month ago. I'm sorry the renovation affected your stay during that time.

I apologize that you encountered a maintenance issue, and I do know that the hot water issue in your room has been fixed since you stayed. I am unsure if we offered to move your room, but if not I sincerely apologize.

The pool heater was out of order during your stay, and for that I apologize. This issue has been fixed.

Regarding the comment about the front desk and "tile workman"; I'm not entirely sure what you heard, but none of what you said matches any of our policies or procedures.

I wouldn't think a hotel that is undergoing full renovations is "cutting expenses". With new ownership and management, we recognize that there are things we want to upgrade in our hotel for our guests and so we are committed to renovating those aspects for a more enjoyable experience for our guests.

I'm sorry that you had a less than positive experience, and hope that once our renovation is complete you give us another chance to provide you with a much better experience.

Reviewed February 21, 2018

Under construction, just a little dusty. Dining room OK. Meal choices for typical first, breads, eggs, and the famous waffle maker. Hopefully the rooms will be upgraded with the remodel. Satisfactory stay. Not the Ritz :-)

Stayed: February 2018

Greetings Oracle6115!

Thank you for your review and feedback. I am glad you enjoyed our amenities, and appreciate your understanding of our renovation. We look forward to sharing a brand new product with our guests soon!

Reviewed February 15, 2018 via mobile

Nice hotel for the price. Staff was very nice and accommodating. Had a plumbing issue in first room and was moved to another room. Shower sucked. Hardly any water pressure. Both rooms had different types of energy efficient light bulbs but very low wattage, so rooms were very dim. Putting on make up was next to impossible. Breakfast was adequate with a very attentive and friendly woman, so everything was full and clean. Will stay again.

Stayed: February 2018, traveled as a couple

Greetings Susan G!

Thank you for your review and feedback. I apologize that you encountered some maintenance issues during you stay. We have used this feedback to correct those problems, and so I appreciate you letting us know.

We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in Paducah!

Reviewed February 11, 2018 via mobile

We stayed in a mobility accessible suite as my wife requires for grab bars in order to watch the Superbowl on the large screen TV. My wife suggested this and it went well. Room met the need and was two rooms separated by a hall with bathroom off the hall. This is a good suite arrangement as in some motels suite rooms are separated by a room divider. Check in and out went well. All staff did well. Breakfast good especially blueberry waffles. Pears, apples, and oranges available. Pastries available in evening. Coffee and hot chocolate also plus coffee maker in room. Also refrigerator and microwave. Lobby good. There may be an accessible room available with roll in shower available but our room had a tub.

There is an exercise room and swimming pool. Pool was under repair. Business center good with two computers and a printer. Internet worked well in business center. In our room (113) the laptop internet was interrupted frequently and disconnected often. Security protection was upgraded and tuneup done along with cleanup and defragmenting. Little else could be done so our cell phone and especially the business center was used. Reset of router was done by front desk but no change so a note was left.

Motel under renovation but our stay wasn't affected. We want to see the end result and like the motel so we have reservations for April. Renovation is in process on third floor now and lobby with second floor, first floor, and lobby next.

Stayed: February 2018, traveled as a couple
JItendra P, Owner at Comfort Inn Paducah, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2018

Greetings Don P.!

Thank you for your review and feedback. I am so glad to hear that our amenities and room type suited your needs.

We too are excited to share our renovation results with our guests, and so we look forward to seeing you in a few months time!