“Great price, service and location.”
Review of Days Inn Paducah

Days Inn Paducah
Ranked #25 of 29 Hotels in Paducah
kAnSaS
“Great price, service and location.”
Reviewed July 27, 2013

Great budget friendly hotel, nice staff, pool, updated rooms, extended continental breakfast. The rooms could use a bit more deep cleaning and updating but they were fine. Nice fridge and microwave in the room and smelled fresh. Loved the pillows and they even gave us one when we mentioned how much we liked them. Would definitely stay here again. FYI no laundry facilities.

• Stayed July 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Beattyville, Kentucky
Reviewed July 25, 2013

Stayed here on the first night of a multi-night trip and really have no complaints. It's obvious they're trying to remodel and my room was clean and comfortable. Everything worked OK. Wi-fi was acceptably fast. Shower water pressure was average. The room had a refrigerator, which I didn't expect. Using my Kentucky Farm Bureau discount, I got a great rate by reserving in advance on the Days Inn website. The young lady at the front desk was very friendly when I checked in. Breakfast looked OK for a continental type but I didn't eat.

I'd have absolutely no hesitation about staying here again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed July 17, 2013 via mobile

Convenient to the interstate, we also appreciate the pet friendly policy. When the vending machine was out of order the night attendent gave us suggestions for snacks trying to help as best as she could. Pool was small but nice and relaxing. Breakfast didn't have a lot to offer but was good in relationship to the value of the stay. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed July 2013
Webster City, Iowa, United States
Reviewed July 5, 2013

We stopped after 7PM. All the hotels around were full. They said it's a crossroad, very popular. We stopped at three other hotel chains. Were told to try this Days Inn. Lobby was ok, but the friendly young lady seemed to think we should be excited to have a newly remodeled room. Much to our disappointment! The room smelled of smoke & chemicals. The woodwork was not on around the floor. The wallpaper was lose. The bathroom not clean & toilet was lose. We went and asked for a different room, not any better. For this we paid $70. It was a two star AAA. The noise from above was loud. The next AM, the breakfast was not worth standing in line. This is one place you should ask to see the room first.

2 Thank Carol K

Travelers are raving about these Paducah hotels

S��͏D"
Reviewed June 27, 2013

Every room I have been in, and they were all booked as non-smoking; smelled of smoke. Most likely the carpet and for sure the air vent in the restroom which has a filter that reeked of smoke. There was a flood in some rooms in early June 2013, so they are getting new carpet, etc. Hopefully they will also get new air filters for the bathrooms. Also, the cleaning isn't the best. While my sheets and pillow cases looked clean. I went to adjust the mattress pad and it was not clean. Still it's an excellent location, safe, and the staff were mostly helpful. I might stay here again.

Room Tip: If you can get one of the new rooms, that would probably be best.
1 Thank CactusLover
Springfield, MO
Reviewed June 16, 2013

Coming home from Florida I decided to stay overnight and not do a straight drive-through home - I had seen reviews of this motel and decided to book it in advance. It was just what we needed - it was clean - a little worn but overall what I would expect from an overnighter. I was alarmed when we pulled in the parking lot and a lady unloaded 6 massive dogs and put them in her room but our room didn't seem to have the pet odor that we so often seem to experience now. Breakfast room was nice and large and breakfast was what I would expect - did the job! I woud stay here again.