“Best experience everytime I stay here!”

Red Roof Inn Paducah
Ranked #23 of 28 Hotels in Paducah
Reviewed May 9, 2013 via mobile

I visit Paducah very frequently(once a month atleast). The rooms are very clean and the staff is very helpful and friendly. I work remotely and need good strong reliable WiFi. Their WiFi is the most reliable I have seen in hotels, especially in Paducah area.

• Stayed: May 2013
3  Thank HarryRennie

Reviewed May 5, 2013

A pet friendly hotel. Which means pet hair everywhere, plus barking. Good price. Good beds. Good breakfast. I will stay here again if I have no other options available to me. Staff was very friendly.. I stayed here in 2010? when they had just remodeled it and it was great. The pets really bring it down.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank LaneRN
Reviewed April 7, 2013

Love this place. Nice and clesn and staff was awesome. My room was comfortable snd they have strong wi-fi. Not only would I stay agsin but I would tell a friend. As with most Choice estabkishments this place had s definite standard that they were keeping.

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed April 3, 2013

We've stayed here before, but this time the bed was hard as rocks. The staff is pretty pleasant and they have very good decaf coffee in the mornings, which makes me happy. They don't have much of a breakfast, so we go to a bakery in town for something to eat. Otherwise, for a cheap place to stay, it's fine.

Next time we'll try the Comfort Inn across the road.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 17, 2012

I liked this hotel, nice big and clean rooms.. They put me on the 1st floor and my room was nice and clean. Although I did not get to enjoy much of it because the night of my stay, because the power went out in the city due to a storm

• Stayed: August 2012
pranav p, Owner at Red Roof Inn Paducah, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2012

Thank you very much for the compliments...its truly appericiated...also thank you for your business and adding us to your favorites list.....and sorry for the inconvient because of the power outage... but you understand it... so really thank you .... and hope to see you again in future...

Reviewed August 8, 2012

We've stayed here a few times and it's fine. The rooms are nothing special, but the people are nice and they have decaf coffee at breakfast, which is uncommon in some places. In reality, I'd prefer to stay at the Comfort Inn, but this is cheaper and fine.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank BabsinTX
Reviewed August 2, 2012

I wasn't expecting much using a coupon for $44.99 but I was surprised. The room was clean, the air conditioner worked well, a fridge, microwave, table with chairs and no noise. My only complaint would be I could smell stale cigarettes when I walked in the room. After awhile I realized it must be from the blankets. This was supposed to be a non-smoking room but I'm guessing they share the blankets with the smoking rooms. The lady at the desk in the evening was not the friendliest and answered the phone while I was standing there checking in. She then would flip flop between talking to me and the person on the phone, eventually just hanging up on the woman on the phone.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family