“Adding this one to my favorites”

Red Roof Inn Paducah
Ranked #23 of 28 Hotels in Paducah
Reviewed August 17, 2012

I liked this hotel, nice big and clean rooms.. They put me on the 1st floor and my room was nice and clean. Although I did not get to enjoy much of it because the night of my stay, because the power went out in the city due to a storm

• Stayed: August 2012
pranav p, Owner at Red Roof Inn Paducah, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2012

Thank you very much for the compliments...its truly appericiated...also thank you for your business and adding us to your favorites list.....and sorry for the inconvient because of the power outage... but you understand it... so really thank you .... and hope to see you again in future...

Reviewed August 8, 2012

We've stayed here a few times and it's fine. The rooms are nothing special, but the people are nice and they have decaf coffee at breakfast, which is uncommon in some places. In reality, I'd prefer to stay at the Comfort Inn, but this is cheaper and fine.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank BabsinTX
Reviewed August 2, 2012

I wasn't expecting much using a coupon for $44.99 but I was surprised. The room was clean, the air conditioner worked well, a fridge, microwave, table with chairs and no noise. My only complaint would be I could smell stale cigarettes when I walked in the room. After awhile I realized it must be from the blankets. This was supposed to be a non-smoking room but I'm guessing they share the blankets with the smoking rooms. The lady at the desk in the evening was not the friendliest and answered the phone while I was standing there checking in. She then would flip flop between talking to me and the person on the phone, eventually just hanging up on the woman on the phone.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank nicoleo1985
Reviewed June 29, 2012

The location gives you that country feeling. The staff is always, always very nice. We have stayed here a few times. Lots of parking. Clean and comfortable. The price is great.

• Stayed: June 2012
3  Thank coretransport
Reviewed April 3, 2012

Wasn't sure when I booked this place, but we were pleasantly surprised. Remember, it's an Econo Lodge, so it's not going to blow you away, but very comfortable beds! Teeeeeeny tiny bathroom is my only gripe. We were way up front by the lobby, but noise wasn't a problem. The plumbing is a little loud, I suppose.

Room Tip: The bathrooms are very small, if you are plus sized, you might ask about a handicapped room because...
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank CSizzle
Reviewed August 11, 2011

Decent Hotel for the rate in this area. Does have killer donuts at breakfast.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed August 11, 2011

This was a “just passing through” overnight stay for my family and me. It was very cheap, but clean. If you’re used to more posh hotels, you’ll probably be disappointed and you should check out some of the more expensive hotels in the area. This place served my purpose just fine.

This is missing some of the things you might expect from a higher end chain, but I won’t downgrade it just because of that. It was just as I expected, or maybe a little better.

The staff that checked me in was friendly. Breakfast was ready on time in the morning. The dining area was small and selection wasn’t great, but it was free and it saved my family a trip to a restaurant.

The rooms were very clean. There was a smell that made me think of a grandma’s house when she cleans it, but it wasn’t a bad smell.

The location seemed like a safe area. It was a decent drive away from any kind of popular restaurants.

EconoLodge is a perfect name for this motel, and it is exactly what you would expect. It’s a mostly brick building in a concrete parking lot with little or no landscaping. It was clean, the service was friendly, and it was a good value. I wouldn’t stay here for more than a day or two, but it was a good place to stop on a long road trip.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with family