Country Inn
$102
HIExpress.com
$67
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $83/night.

Comfort Inn Paducah(Paducah)(Great Value!)
$85
ComfortInn
$92
Drury Inn Paducah(Paducah)
$100
$89
$80
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 3, 2017

My husband and I stayed here June 30 for 3 nights. The second day I had a girlfriend stay with us from out of town, which I paid the front office for a guest to stay.. She had to follow me to the park. Not many rv's there so I cut through a slot 2 down from our RV instead of going all the way to the end. OMG, I was approach by Shawn or John before I got out of my car. He was very angry, yelling and screaming at me because he said I didn't follow the rules. He said he could make me leave. I apologized but it didn't faze him. I was flabbergasted!! Later, my friend and I walked the dog on the leash to the dog park. There was a car that entered the park going faster than the speed limit right in front of Shawn or John. He did not run after them or stop them like he did me. I then knew that the rules don't apply to all. I DON'T RECOMMEND THIS PLACE. IT WASN'T A RELAXING EXPERIENCE. I WAS SO UPSET FROM HIM ACTING SO RUDE AND ANGRY THAT IT RUINED MY STAY. I DON'T CARE WHAT THEY POST IN REPLY TO THIS. I'M WARNING YOU. READ THE OTHER NEGATIVE REVIEWS, IT'S THE TRUTH!! THE LEAST THE GENTLEMEN COULD DO WAS APOLOGIZE FOR BEING SO RUDE AND ANGRY. WON'T STAY HERE AGAIN

Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed June 22, 2017 via mobile

A little bit out of the way but this is a neat, clean RV park. Lot of permanent residents; they came and left quietly at work hours. Owners are very friendly . Spacious campground, maybe they could add a pool to the location.

Stayed: June 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Cathyno3
Reviewed May 4, 2017

We were there for Quilt Week in April 2017. Tammy was very accommodating and we found her very warm and welcoming. She even put a packet together about Quilt Week events, maps, schedules, etc. Her and her husband had a BBQ for everyone one night during the week which was quite nice. Would certainly go back.

Stayed: April 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed November 24, 2016

Things were great checking in, but after that it is the worst experience of my 20 plus years of camping. I made the mistake of asking the owner to check the breaker box at our site. He told my wife how stupid we were and the profanity was every other word. I felt threatened and could not wait to leave. To say he has an anger issue would be kind. We own a campground in SC and if we treated people in this manner we would be out of business.

Stayed: August 2016, traveled with family
2  Thank alaeidson
Reviewed September 14, 2016 via mobile

As the previous reviewer, I almost never have anything bad to say about places we stay,neither RV'ing or traveling via hotels. BUT - The owner seems to be a little off. I was heading to the dog run with my golden retriever and he pulls up in his golf cart and just goes nuts. He says he saw me throw the ball and my dog was not on leash. I told him we were headed to the dog run and he starts babbling about his insurance and says that we should leave. If we were not tired and already relaxed we would have left. I told him I am also a business owner and I never talk to my customers like that and customer service is everything.
This park is a spot in the middle of a soybean field in a gravel parking area. I only stopped here because it was a Good Sam with good marks and I thought for just an overnight it would be fine. I was wrong - drive on.
I suggest maybe owning an RV park may not be the right business for him (on the other hand, his wife was super nice when I checked in).

Stayed: September 2016, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Kathysmilner
Tammy M, Owner at Victory RV Park & Campground, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2016

Thank you for taking time to review our campground. I am sorry if you think my husband was a little off. As you know, I tell my customers about the dog park area when they check in and that their pets need to be on a leash if outside of this park. I have not seen a campground that does not have the rule. He was not the only one that saw your dog off of a leash and ask you two times to leash it and your reply was "I know." He mentioned the insurance because most people do not realize the liability that campgrounds are required to have. When you did enter the dog park, you would not shut the gate, for what reason I do not know unless it was to make the point that your dog was good as you stated. Again, I am sorry if you did not agree on how he approached you about the rules. We hope you have safe travels.