We stayed a few days in June.
What we liked:
1. Facilities are new and well cared for.
2. Price is OK--about what you expect for being outside the city area.
3. We drive a big rig and there was plenty of room in the pull-through for our stuff.
4. Not too far from town.
5. Tammy, one of the owner/managers, is as nice as she can be.
6. Laundry room and restrooms are very clean.
What we didn't like:
1. No shade trees. It was 95 one day at about 5 pm, we were sitting in the shade of our canopy, and even then we were so hot we couldn't bear it. At that point we decided to get out of Kentucky altogether, immediately. Yes, I know that Kentucky is hot, but when you stay in an RV, which is essentially a big rolling metal box, shade is critical to staying cool. The park appears to have been carved out of an old farmer's field. There's no escaping the sun.
2. One of the owners, I can't remember his name, tends to be abrupt. I asked him a simple question about the park and got a curt reply. Was stunned. Thereafter I avoided him.
Would we return? No. Too hot without shade and I got the feeling that the male owner/manager finds his guests a bother.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking