“quality food”
Review of Max's Brick Oven

Max's Brick Oven
Ranked #16 of 209 Restaurants in Paducah
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed December 30, 2011

Me and my husband dine here on speical occassions. I enjoy the brie appetizer. We have always had high quality food and service.

Reviewed December 20, 2011

we arrived with no reservation on Saturday and Max was packed = but the waitress found us a nice spot. the food is great and good value. If you look up to the ceiling you will find playing cards stuck to it. A regular guest is a magician and likes to do tricks with a pack of cards. He happened to be in the restaurant that evening and so we ended up with our "own" playing card against the ceiling - sweet!

Reviewed December 9, 2011

My parents go there every week, but I only get back into town every two years. I get the florentine pizza with extra garlic, always spot on. My parents are quite picky, my mom being a vegan and my dad not liking any spice. They always manage to get thier orders correct. We had Laura as a server and she was excellent both times we were there.
The bar is well stocked, with a good bartender, pouring very generously, for those who appreciate it.
Always good every time I come.

Reviewed September 12, 2011

We enjoyed a casual, quality meal with a great choice of drinks in a rustic setting. This is a delightful surprise in downtown Paducah, KY near the meeting of the Ohio and Tn rivers.

Reviewed June 28, 2011

Max and Judy went out of their way to make our reunion a special event. Judy had special menus made for us and were greatful hosts. The food and service was excellent. I am from Paducah but live out of state now. Never got to personally thank Max and Judy for a outstanding night.

2  Thank Ken43_11