“Best Ciabatta Breat!”

Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed August 6, 2009

Everytime we're in Paducah we stop here.
We always get a loaf of Ciabatta bread to take home for our at-home Italian suppers. It's the best! And sometimes we'll also get a dessert-bar or cookie of some sort. We always have to wait awhile to place our order at the counter since it's so busy, but hey...that just means it's good if it's always busy. Worth the wait and good atomosphere.

Reviewed July 8, 2009

I happened across this bakery while looking around in downtown Paducah. They have some of the best cookies I have every had. I highly recommend eating dessert here for sure.

Reviewed March 21, 2009

My husband and I had lunch here while on vacation. It's a popular spot with an authentic feel. I ordered the ham and swiss which I regretted. It was plain with buttery, grilled bread. Nothing special. However, my husband got the HUGE club sandwich and loved it! It was stacked high with meats, cheeses, lettuce, etc. for only $5.75. I wish I had ordered a specialty item, too! We also shared a good bag of kettle chips. Afterwards, we bought cookies from the adjoining bakery. Yummy! This place has a neat feel to it, and we were both glad we went.

1  Thank intruth7
Reviewed October 21, 2008

I grew up in Paducah and go back often to visit my parents. This is our favorite place for lunch. The menu is extensive and we've never had anything that wasn't tasty. There's something for everyone- from vegetarian offerings to seafood to cubans. Once we've finished lunch we always stop by the bakery for a sweet treat (their cookies are to die for) and a loaf of bread. You will not be disappointed.

2  Thank jackieh8
Reviewed June 29, 2008

Kirchoff's is one of my favorite places to eat! They have wonderful sandwiches, fresh baked goodies, and great salads. I especially like the turkey artichoke sandwich and the red potato salad..yum! It's very busy during lunch though, so expect a bit of a line (not really long, just a little) if you go around noon.

3  Thank blasarosk72