“Soup, Sandwich, and Dessert!”

Kirchoff Deli & Bakery
Ranked #1 of 8 Dessert in Paducah
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed October 4, 2013

I live in the area and I have really enjoyed every bite I've eaten in this place. Most recently I had the portabella on foccacia along with the french onion soup. A hearty lunch which carried me through the rest of my day. I took home my "usual" pecan brownie to nibble on...an indulgence that I will NEVER give up! This is a great place to soak up some of the local atmosphere and experience the old downtown at the same time.

Reviewed October 3, 2013

Locals recommended Kirchoff's Deli, and we're pleased to have accepted their advice. Good food, speedy service, fair price and a level of energy that you cannot find in a corporate food joint that's in a strip mall or restaurant slab along the interstate. We even liked the BOOMING voice of the cook who called out the order numbers when they were ready for pick up. That man has some pipes!

Dessert from the adjacent bakery display case added just the right finish to our downtown Paducah experience. More towns in cities in America need a place like the Kirchoff and its surrounding historic downtown neighbors.

Reviewed September 26, 2013

We passed through town on our way to illinois on i65. we made a detour to paducah and it was sure worth it! we ordered the reuben sandwich and the chicken salad with walnut sandwich! Then ordered the soup of the day which was portobello chicken soup. 5 stars all the way. great food at a very reasonable price! They also have a very nice bakery and we took home 2 boxes of different yummy baked goods! the price is great too!

Reviewed September 16, 2013

Stopped in for lunch while passing through town. Glad we got off the interstate.

Had a sandwich and their soup of the day, andouille sausage and corn chowder. It was awesome. Husband had a Reuben and it was good too. Had an oatmeal cookie from the bakery for dessert and it was perfect.

Walked around the scenic area to stretch before we hit the road again.

Great atmosphere, great service, great food. Only wish it wasn't hundreds of miles away so I could go again.

Reviewed August 7, 2013 via mobile

Great find. Assortment of artisanal breads, foccacia, pastries, crackers, cookies, etc. Plus cheeses! Something to please any palate. Coupled with Etc coffeehouse next door...great place to grab a snack. They even bake salt rising bread. What a treat for a treat!!

1  Thank brez00